Would you get high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Jun 10, 2012.

1. I'm not going to try this hahaha, I'm just curious.

If somebody had a whole lot of resin that they scraped from pieces.. could they pack a bunch of it into their ass and get high?

2. Why not just try it mannnn

3. There was a huge thread about this dude!

he put it up through a baloon i think, and had pictures of vasaline and shit it was pretty wierd! haha...

But i think it worked, MANswers said if you put alcohol in your aass you get fucked up real fast cause it travels through your blood stream, but weed is fat cells that i know of but i dont know shit haha...

in conclusion, TRY IT MAN!

4. let me guess.... you tried this. bahahahahahahaha

5. manswers says a lot of things... some of which I don't think are true

6. I know alcohol would work, and that you can cook up weed in a way that would make it work (since straight buds obviously wouldn't work). But I've never heard of just plain old resin being discussed.

7. It would be gross as hell... but I think it just might work

8. #8 Mogwai, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    [quote name='"aznjesus44"']let me guess.... you tried this. bahahahahahahaha[/quote]

Ahhhhh ya caught meh. I've got an ounce and a half of resin in me right now. It hasn't begun making me high, but it has given me quite a sturdy erection. Much better than fruit or small animals... but this isn't what I was looking for.

Would've been good to do before heading to a club though or something

9. You must pretty bored or high to actually think about this kinda shit haha

10. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I'm not going to try this hahaha, I'm just curious.

If somebody had a whole lot of resin that they scraped from pieces.. could they pack a bunch of it into their ass and get high?[/quote]

Been there done that :cool:

11. Oh Mann I'm soooo high. The seepage is pretty bad but I'm sitting on a plate so it isn't getting everywhere and plus now I'll have something to smoke on later =D

12. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Oh Mann I'm soooo high. The seepage is pretty bad but I'm sitting on a plate so it isn't getting everywhere and plus now I'll have something to smoke on later =D[/quote]
    HOMIE YOU REALLY HAVE A BALL OF RESIN IN YOUR ASS?!?!

aha, seepage.

13. a resin butt plug... hmmm... interesting..

14. When the resin comes out of you... it will be the most disgusting and vile thing on this planet.

Resin alone is fucking horrid, but doodoo resin? FUCK that!

15. Dude im sure it works, i think u would actually get higher... Your ass has no filter, so people usually do harder drugs up there but to get harder/ stronger effects.
    And i no that some girls dip there tampons in alchol and put it up there coochy, it holds up to a shot maybe a little more and they get way drunker than actually taking a shot because its not getting filtered by your blader :3

16. theoreotically, yes. if you are by any chance a heterosexual male, you wouldnt even try this :)

your rectum absorbs drugs too, thats why some junkies put pills in their asses.......i dont know why they just couldnt swallow/snort them.

17. I started putting pills up my bum b4 it was mainstream :rolls eyes:

18. #18 Mogwai, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    Seeing triple

Not butt relly I am curious if it would work? Anybody got some science to back their claim up?

19. Some dude a year or two ago on GC made canna butter and froze it into small bullet sized pieces and shoved them up his ass. Supposedly.
    He complained about the cold when they were up there and said as they melted he couldnt keep the liquid in his anus.

Everyone reckoned he was just trolling, but I have never forgotten that thread and occasionally wonder if it is possible to use canna butter suppositories to get high.

I dont think science has much to say on the effects of THC resin balls in anal cavities.
    Its time you went where science hasn't gone before!!