Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WOuld you get a more powerful hit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RWK Nova, May 19, 2010.

1. If you packed a bowl and lite the whole bowl on fire activated all the thc to go with the hit because wouldnt the thc burn first instead of the plant because the thc is on the outside like the crystals so if you torched the whole bowl(like a jackass) but wouldn't it in theory get more thc and be a more powerful hit?

2. Yea that's the theory..... But like you said, you'd be the jackass lol. Unless you're smoking by yourself.

3. Your still being a jackass to yourself. If you take a step back and look at the whole situation you'll be getting all that THC anyways, just in smaller hits. Don't rush it and don't take huge hits because at a certain point the amount of THC in comparison to the effect of THC plateaus.

4. Yea, like everyone else has said it would be more powerful (you're simply inhaling more at once) but there's no point in rushing your bowl and ruining your session by feeling crappy from huge hits.

Idk about other people but I love the process of smoking, and I love to make my session last as long as I can. I like to start with a big hit and then take it all in little hits. The initial blast gets you goin' and takes my mind off of getting high, so I space out my hits and take smaller ones to make the bowl last.

5. What????? I'm lost... & Not all the THC is on the outside - that's just the icing on the cake my friend =)
    I've had plenty of trees that had little to no crystals at all and it's still amazingly potent... look @ history though... The trichomes didnt even really start becoming like they appear today until a couple decades ago man...
    I'm pretty sure people got torched before that lol :hello:

6. i just smoke the whole bowl in a hit and reload another 0.1-0.2gs till the eigth of the that 'skunky funky smelling green shit'.

rep forwhoever knows the lyric :)