Would you fuck....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NYYstateofmind, Nov 30, 2009.

1. your best friends cousin? im about to go to her house now, and atm i do not plan on doing anything with her, even though i probably can. i just figured it would be disrespectful to my friend if i.... you know, fucked his cousin.

2. Homie smash that

3. dont front like you arent planning anything

you may not be "planning" it, but if she puts moves on you, or if the moment seems right you know shit's gonna go down

anyway, to answer your question, i dont think its fucked up
    but its not any of our opinions that really matter, its your friends
    if you really wanna keep your friend, you should talk to him about it
    if he's cool he shouldnt mind, i dont see why it should matter

for me, id rather have one of my buddies boning my relatives, b/c my friends arent gonna treat her wrong; and if they did, id fuck em up

4. How good of a friend is he? If he's just kind of an acquaintance, then I say go for it. It's not like it's his only sister or anything. I know plenty of dudes who fuck their friend's cousins, and their friends all got over it eventually.

If he's your best friend, I would definitely stop and think about it before you do it. But I do know a dude who fucks his best friend's sister and the girl's brother couldn't care less.

5. #6 chronicman00, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    haha why wouldnt you fuck your friends cousin?

its not like its his sister or anything( thats diffferent).

6. if it was his sister i'd say no.

But cousin? For sure.

In some parts of the country, its acceptable to fuck your OWN cousin, so I think you're good.

7. ^^wise words mr. bum

8. Hit that shit like a dinosaur.

[​IMG]

^^ You see that yeah?... Thats my "Oh! Face" motherfucker!

9. i just dont want her to think i want to be in a relationship. she might think if i have sex with her it means i want to date her. it might sound fucked up to the girls on grass city but its the truth.

10. I hear you.

If she starts makin moves on you, just tell her you're not looking for a relationship right now. She'll keep going most likely, and you're off the hook.

11. Hell yeah I would.

That bastard fucked one of my cousins.

Too bad all his cousins and sisters are dog ugly.

12. hahaha.

sounds like your trying to hump her and dump her.

go for it.

13. I would do it. But be prepared for a shitstorm.

14. The Ol' fuck n chuck.
    Cousins are safe.

Wait why are you going to his cousins house? Is she just by coincidence your friend?

15. #16 Sovereign Psyche, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    i dont think guys realize how many girls are down for this too

just let her know
    if she isnt comfortable with it than respect that boundary
    if she is, than shes just DTF

this whole "fuck n chuck" shit is disgraceful
    if one person is looking for a relationship, than the other one shouldnt be fucking with others emotions like this

ive fucked a girl who i wanted a relationship with, and it turned out she was just "fuck n chuck"in me; it happens both ways, and doesnt feel good

but everyone likes sex, and if both ppl just want sex than by all means FUCK!!

16. fill all holes with cum! That's my mission whenever I have sex!

17. if you both don't say a thing how can he find out. say she moved on you and there was nothing you could have done.

18. I did fuck my best friends cousin, so.... YEAH. Haha it was cool though, like he was cool with it, his family actually hooked us up.

19. yeah, and i work with her now, ha