Would you fuck someones wife/girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 18, 2012.

1. No. Its fucked up. My best friend did it to my other best friend. He lost a best friend he had know for over 10 years. Its not worth it, and if you are one to do it your an asshole in my books.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've been with exes of friends. It was over a year after they broke up and my pal had moved on. He said he didn't mind but I think it bugged him on some level. I have also got together with a girl who a buddy had been trying to hook up with. He was blowing wads of moola on her too. She said she wasn't into him...after I banged her. And finally a buddy of mine was moving across the country with his girlfriend and a few weeks before they left she came over and we had a few drinks. She was totally hitting on me and saying how much she would miss me... I just couldn't do it. I know for sure that I could have because she asked me to when I was finger banging her against the front door. I felt bad. Oh well. I was young and stupid. They aren't together anymore anyway!

S.

3. At tha time man we weren't even close, I knew em and I was cool wit em but not to say he was really my boy at tha time, we actually became close friendz afterwardz and even told em' that I fucked her cuz I felt bad and he was like yea it'z whateva I don't even care about that bitch and we're just like best friendz now, I just still feel a lil bad bout it

4. wife no, girlfriend maybe but probably not because i wouldnt want that to happen to me.

5. lol my brain can't answer because it would be my dick that decides this. so, yes.

done it. feel bad? nah... bad karma? yeah...

6. Haha YUPP,Cause I see a lovely "SINGLE" Human female,I see no titles <<,Unless she's with her BF or I see a weddingggggg,Nevermind,YUPP!

Seriously when you see a beautiful Female,I don't see a title or know shes in a relationship I'm ignorant to those facts,Ignorance is bliss,I'm unknowing,So if shes DTF so......am.......I;)

This ain't call of Duty.If I "SCOPE" out a Hottie I don't see "In a relationship" or "Married Woman" floating above her head......:smoke:

Ohhhhh If I knew she was with a close friend or Family Member.....Nope.

7. I don't know. If I knew her boyfriend and he was cool, definitely not. If I didn't know him but he seemed/just looked like an alright person, I probably wouldn't. If I knew the guy but didn't like him I'd fuck the shit out of the girl.

As long as she's not with a friend of mine though I might or might not. It depends on my mood, morality, and sobriety that day

8. nah probs not.

9. If you dont do it then they will just find someone else too is the shitty part cause to me thats partially justifiable.....not a good thing though

I will after 10+ years finally come out and openly admit i have thought about banging a very close friend of mines wife many many many many many times. She’s a very classy type and never goes too far with the makeup or cleavage or shortness of the dress and i know her sex life cause my friend has told me and its nonexistent and i just want to destroy that pussy in a big white comfy bed. She kinda somewhat meh soso made a move on me years ago. She was tellin me how unhappy she was wjth my friend and how she wanted someone who was more outgoing and she started pouring this stuff out in the car together to go get food and she said she wished she could find someone more like me.....i just tolder to hang in there and dont grt crazy like that

I regret not digging a little deeper to this day.....ill go to my grave with this ultimate curiousness of what woulda happened and i wish i knew honestly.

My friend (her now husband) aint that great of a dude anymore he made some bad choices....

Im hoping one day ill be over there and he will be gone to the store and her kid will be asleep and she will be wearing a short casual dress and ill have my chance again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hell naw.

Straight dog act.

11. Younger me, maybe. Older me, no. Not worth drama or the headache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Been there, done that.
    Not an issue.

13. Fucking someone’s girl, good way to catch an ass beating

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Nah man. Not worth the fallout after. Especially if it's a friend of mine, fuck no.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I would not steal anyone husband that's messed up an mean to do that. Nobody better mess with my dude either tho they would regret it. :)

~Toni~

16. 1.) Necro

2.) :rave-girl:

17. Hell no, disrespectful as fuck, bet you wouldn’t like it if the same happened to you either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I’d beat the shit out of you after throwing her out.

19. Cheating hurts too many people. My mom and dad's advice...Take care of your shit before you move on to new shit. Meaning, don't cheat. Just end your relationship first if you want to sleep with others. It's always served me well.