Would you fuck someones wife/girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I may or may not have...like, three times.

2. Had this girlfreind and after we broke up we would still fuck and makeout and hang out when she had boyfriends. One day I guess I got sick of how she disrespected her dude. They were together for like a year before I was like damn this is fucked up. Have talked to her since. And I'll fuck a married woman if she's hot.

3. ill give you a quick over view but im not going into detail
    so basically i was 17 and met this girl in my highschool at first i thought she was a complete bitch (i was right she is) but anyway she started dating my best friend who was like a brother to me after about a month of being with him tho me and her started hanging out more and eventually i was fucking her while she was still with my friend once she broke up with the guy he literally went pshyco i mean he went from happy to doing every unmentionable you can think of he broke the main window in my house about 2 weeks after he broke up with the girl anyway things are ok for a while then the girl gose missing she showed up like a month later and refused to tell anyone what happened anyway the rest is not somthing i want to talk about but in the end i broke up with her at gun point and almost ended up in jail i will say this my old friend is completely fried and is pretty much dead inside

fuck it im not goin to bother with spellin or any of that crap

4. I have done both.Don't really want to elaborate on the situation though,trying to forget it honestly ha ha.

5. so basically you stabbed your friend in the back for some pussy and now he's dead inside and he can't trust anyone and he spiraled out of control on drugs while you sat there and let him?

great job! :cool: your mother should be proud

6. #27 twitchydude420, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    Most likely no. But if I fell in love with a married women whos stuck in a loveless marriage, then maybe.

Edit: but not if she has kids.

7. hay i didnt say i was fucking proud of it i fucking hate that i lost a friend who i considered to be a brother like it i said worst period of my life

8. I'd fuck the Chief's wife

9. [​IMG]

10. it depends.

11. Not to a homies girl but if she's coming on to me then sure why not.

12. We all make mistakes. just like your atrocious run on sentences that makes it very difficult to read.

i smell bullshit though, no true friend or brother would ever sleep with his homies girl and not even have the decency to tell him about what's going on. You just don't do those things if you genuinely care about that person.

13. No, that's fucked up, especially if you do this to your friend. You're breaking their trust, and chances are you'll never gain it back and also potentially lose your friend. Don't fuck with other people's relationships, it's not a wise thing to do. I was in a similar situation once, so I speak from experience.

14. I wouldn't, but I am married. If I were single I probably would though. I see a lot of hot milf ass when I'm doing work for them in their houses. And you can bet your ass my imagination runs wild.

Anyways.. This thread reminded me of this song..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgFU3U4X_Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgFU3U4X_Y[/ame]

15. You fucked your friend's girl?? Was it a good friend of yours, or what? If he was your friend, that's fucked up, bro.

As for the OP's question: if I didn't know the guy, I would bang his girl. The only circumstance in which I'd fuck someone I knew's girl was if I didn't like them (did it a few times in high school, each kid deserved it). I'd never fuck with one of my boy's girlfriends.

16. Only if it was a really hot MILF. Ill be honest because fuck that would be awesome and most likely they're just using me for my young dick anyway. Never to a friend or even a acquaintance.

17. No, but I'm married. I too work around some hot milfs. I can't say I haven't thought about it. If I was single I honestly don't think I would. I say that because if I sleep with someone I like the intimacy of sex, not the physical getting off then leave. If there was a very strong intimate attraction that was deeper than physical, say someone you had known for awhile.. Idk I honestly want to say no but if that was the case I just can't say with certainty

18. Not if I knew....

19. Nope, simply because I will never be that guy. Since I would beat the shit out of someone for fucking my gf/wife, I will never fuck another man's gf/wife.

• Like Like x 1