Would you fuck someones wife/girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 18, 2012.

1. if the dude treated her like shit i would gladly fuck someones bitch....how about you guys O_O

2. Nope. She has the means to get out of the relationship first.

3. Probably, but not for fun, only if I was in love with them.

I'm just admitting truthfully that I have bad judgment when in love.

4. i wouldn't mind.

5. I've done it too many times to count.

If a good looking woman comes on to me, I have zero resistance.

6. lol if he was treating her like shit, you'd gladly "fuck the bitch"??

what the hell is wrong with you? you'd sleep with another mans wife, but treat her like an objective piece of trash that you'd like to fuck? what makes you any better then him?

people like you need to learn some dam respect

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Yea I would and I have, I'm not proud of it either ya know cuz I gotta look at my boy and be like damn that'z fucked up that I did that 2 em but what can ya do shyt happenz

8. No I'm not a douche

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. I'm talking to a girl with a boyfriend she's had for over 2 years at the moment, I might end up fucking her pretty soon and I'm pretty sure she's up for it. I think the main consideration as to whether or not you should do this kind of thing is how you feel about the boyfriend, I don't dislike the guy but I don't know him and I don't respect him, if I knew him I'd probably steer clear just out of respect but at the moment I don't feel like I owe him anything.

10. LOL u mad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tklYWVV-xY]Lil B - Violate That Bitch(OFFICIAL BASED VIDEO)DIRECTED BY LIL B - YouTube[/ame]

11. never going down that road again

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"BudButler"']never going down that road again[/quote]

I sense a story here.

13. hell yea i would

14. Umm it depends for me. If I was in a good-safe-sober state of mind. My values would come into play and I wouldn't want to be the home-wrecker type of guy. But (especially true with the wife part, (milf's turn me on so much:hippie:)) if I were out in the town one night, lets say, with a couple drinks in me. It would be very hard resisting the urge to get with that girl who is in another relationship. Depending on the situation/how she looked/ how well we were grooving, I could see myself going through with it... does that make me a bad person? Hmm..I'll make up for it later in life, and plus you said she was being treated badly in the first place, which I take from that, that she will be leaving her relationship sooner than later anyways..sooo, I wouldn't feel to bad about it.

15. yes a vary long and bad story worst time of my life

16. i think this story should be told

17. i agree

18. ^ I'm not the only one ;)

19. no, i do my best to resist the temptation if it comes up, its just not a cool thing to do, and it annoys me how normal it is considered

• Agree Agree x 2