would you fuck nicki minaj? ..jw..

Discussion in 'General' started by veeval, Mar 19, 2012.

1. image-1068873066.png

Her Songs are so dumb and get about 3-5 seconds play time on my radio

2. Oh helllllll yes... For you see, I love deez big booty bitches. :ey:

3. [quote name='"Meneks"']
    Yes I looked her up, found out she didnt have surgery, also seen many of her hs pics.

and what I said still stands, have you NOT seen those japanese photos of some disfigured asian girl transforming into an anime character by use of make up????[/quote]

i dont know what the fuck your even talking about.

4. I would stick it so deep in her ass that I would probably never find my own dick again.

5. Nah that bitch straight up annoys me, when that pepsi commerical comes on the tv I get an urge to stab her right in the throat.

6. [quote name='"Scuzzbutt"']Nah that bitch straight up annoys me, when that pepsi commerical comes on the tv I get an urge to stab her right in the throat.[/quote]

Yes! Not really an urge. More of an instinct to protect myself from such a creature. I'm sure she was pretty before she turned all scary fake though. Still. No.

7. Nah.

I'm good. You guys have fun though.

8. yea with a condom or three

9. w/o all that makeup

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2skpJw4Ak&feature=fvwrel]Nicki Minaj's REAL VOICE (Freestyle) - YouTube[/ame]

10. Yeah I'd fuck a space alien

11. Nope. No specific reason. Just not my type.

12. Yes. But I would need to be a bit intoxicated...... Fuck who am I kidding. I'm a scrawny little white guy and I'd still fuck her.

13. her vag is probably a sewer. so no. ew.