Would you front your significant other?

Discussion in 'General' started by HotepHippy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. And Another reason why I have a problem with it is cuz I'll tell her to just wait a day and we can combine money to get a bigger stash to split, and instead she decides she can't wait and gets a few grams from other connects.

It's shit like that that makes me raise my eyebrows. Why wouldn't you wanna split a pack with your boyfriend and get more only ONE DAY LATER instead of getting 2gs tonight for it to be gone tomorrow night?

This has happened a number of occasions

2. Homie.. yo girl a fiend. Use that to ur advantage. Hold that dub over her head and make her work for it. If u catch my drift ;)

• Like Like x 2
    I see where your coming from and you could be right but I think youre thinking about it wrong. How long has your gf been smoking? I have been smoking for upward of 14 years and I can tell you, I hate it when people say to me "just wait until tomorrow" no matter what the reason because I cant stand been sober at home even for the one night. So I would do the exact same as her, get a couple of grams to get me through. Does she usually still split the stash with you the next day? 

I know where you are coming from tho, ive had the same thoughts about people I have dated before. But I find that usually stoners just wanna be stonned so waiting even 1 night can be hard.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If it's an everyday thing, then yea she should start getting her own bud! But if it's only once in a while, be generous with your weed to the girl you like!! It's expensive to have a girlfriend, everyone knows that right?  ;)

Smoke alone or buy for 2.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yea if it wasn't super common, I'd do it. And if she reciprocated in my times of need. But if it was one sided, and if she happened to mooch off my weed I'd be like fuck that. I smoke enough as is by my own standards, which translates to spending a decent bit of cash on it. I'm not in a med state so the prices aren't super comfortable. If she was adding on to that, I'd be flat ass broke and rather unhappy.

There are very few people I'd front though, just because I wouldn't ask that of someone else. In situations like that, it's always possible for random unforeseeable shit to come into play which could lead to unnecessary conflict. Life's too short to bitch about weed, but when I'm spending a decent bit of cash on it, I'm buying for me, not the rest of the world. I like to share, and I like to smoke with other people in general, but there are also a lot of personalities I clash with when high. If you stay goofy and can't handle your shit even after I've asked a million times to chill out, I'm not gonna wanna smoke you out. It's the nature of the drug for some folks, which is why I opt out often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wouldn't "front" her, she could smoke dope with me all daY all night, send her my way. She doesn't need a front. But if a side piece that want a front then I would, but if she didn't come up with my money I bet she'd be getting D all day until she has my $. Respect your WOMAN/lady but fuck them hos though.

I don't deal anymore now that it's legal but I would front anybody but before I pass it just let them know straight up you ain't no fuck nigga and you'll be showing up at their house, thir moms house, grammas, find them wherever and get the money if you have to take the tv and xbox as payment.

• Like Like x 1
  7. On some real shit, I appreciate everyone's input. Maybe it's just a good topic lol but I'm jus rather shocked that I didn't get a 100 tricks yellin 'yo bro she can smoke for free with me all day'.
    Namaste y'all lol

8. This man here has seen some of the same shit as me from that post. I think a few of these cats haven't been smokin enough to really answer my question. Y'all prolly be smokin eights a week n shit lol or have mommy n daddy payin the bills.

I'm solo. Pay for everything I use, damn near oxygen too. So smokin somebody out for free all the time ON TOP OF fronting them too is the something only a liar, or a very dumb inexperienced naive stoner would do.

An ounce wouldn't last me a day if money wasn't an issue. Add that to havin a girlfriend that can almost smoke as much as you for as long as you do and your spending well over a grand every week on bud.

And I'm jus not in that tax bracket yet

• Like Like x 3
  9. #49 LaFamiliaIsAll, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    If you're really that strapped for cash then you got to work harder. If you're comfortable about what you bring in then switch over to wax. Go a week with wax, a week with flowers, it will help your tolerance. I had to do that fresh out of college when shit first went legal and I lost my main source of income to shops.

But I would guess over 75% of GC smokes over an 8th a week lmao. I smoke an 8th before 6 pm most days and I eat edibles to make sure my high doesn't come down throughout the day. Mostly you should switch to bho though. You'd be surprised how far a gram will go compared to the same $ worth of flowers.

Last tip, grow. Stop buying it from people that's common sense. You cut out the middle man, who himself is probably the middle man for another middle man. So your prices are all types of fucked up. If you spend $850-1,000 on everything you need you can get a really nice set up going that will literally pay itself off twice in the first harvest if you grow right. It's not just a purchase that you blow through in a day like flowers, it's an investment that will keep a decent amount of whatever strain you want coming virtually forever. Just some maintenance costs here and there but it saves a lot of money.

10. I really feel you on that part tho lol maaaan I hated that shit so bad I forgot I used to go through it...made sure I always had my own ever since. But yea thinkin bout it now reminds me of what my facial expressions were n shit lmao View attachment 1710188 View attachment 1710190 View attachment 1710191

11. Haha its a daily struggle when you live baggy to baggy lol. I know that if I have to face the night time with out a gram or 2 (well in a perfect world, I could happily smoke away an eigth a night but, ya know, dollars dont allow that) its like death to all happiness. But yeah, thats the best way to be, always just make sure you gots your own and can smoke whenever

12. I'm sorry to say you're decently incorrect regarding my circumstances, but I mean that in no way disrespectfully. The conclusion is all the same, though.

I live with my folks, yes. So yea, mommy and daddy are paying the bills (thank god for now). But goddamn I'm 20 years old just about. It's not unheard of for this to be the case considering I do not work 50hr work weeks at a nice paying job and I don't live on a dorm. Which, hell, most people my age that are outta the house are just in a fucking dorm. Like goddamn dude, don't act all high and mighty just because you're vaguely less associated with your family at that point. For most folks it's basically like the folks are giving you money from a distance.

At any rate, my folks pay for the bills, yes. But as far as anything else goes directly in relation to me? I don't want them paying it. If I absolutely cannot afford it, they help. But yea I'm not gonna fucking dig deep and ask my parents for money just so I can have more to spend on bud. That's pretty fucked imo. The money I get goes to gas, bud, food, and I generally only have a minute amount left over if I wanna do something fun like go see a movie. So yea, if I decide to work full time (which I'm trying to do, have a part time job but am currently searching for a full time and will drop the current job I have) it's gonna be on my own terms and for me. I'm not going to put in an extra 30 hours a week just to buy someone that isn't me weed.

It just pisses me off cus so many people on here act like if you don't readily give everyone else your bud then you're some asshole or some shit. I'm not an asshole, I share when I want to, which may be frequent at certain times and others I may not share at all. But I have every right to say no when I want. I'm not around a fuck ton of people that always have it. So 9/10, when I give I never get back. The others may be good intentioned, but by the time our schedules line up they're out again and it's time to smoke my bud. Like fuck that dude.

I try to smoke like an eighth a week but a couple weeks it's def been a q a week. And no, that isn't a lot to a lot of blades, but I think that's decently frequent usage for who I am as an individual. I hear so many times on this site people saying they could never ever go without their bud. That kinda makes me sad honestly because there's far more to life than that, and I think it's crucial for one to experience sober waking life with some regularity. So I smoke the amount I'm comfortable with. No harm there.

If money wasn't an issue, or if I were in school and every person within a half mile radius happened to be my friend and had bud all the time, circumstances would be different. But at the end of the day, my bud is my bud. I have every right to use it as I please and not wanting to hand it out to every fucker I see doesn't make me an ass imo. And again, some of you guys don't get that 100-110 for a quarter of top shelf isn't super desirable price-wise. I know it's common for numerous folk on the east side, but compared to 75-80 for top shelf with medical (and sometimes less)... every little bit helps. And again, I'm not about to step up my game and work 50+ hours just so I can buy more weed and even go so far as to say I'm noteven buying it wholly for me (especially when I have little doubt that any would be coming my way even after helping folks out).

For those who suggest other options, maybe not everyone wants to grow considering their circumstances. Or maybe they don't wanna buy in huge ass bundles of multiple o's at a time. Like hell, I'd grow if I could but knowing the legal repercussions and simply not having a 99% fool proof place to do so, there's no way in hell I'm risking that. And same with buying multiple o's. I've never been caught by the law, but knowing my shitty luck, something would go wrong the day I have 3-5 o's in my vehicle and I'd get found out. And again, I live with my folks. It isn't practical to stay discreet with that much weed. Weed is good, just not that good. Point being blades, maybe not everyone is in the position to be handing weed out like it's candy on halloween. If I had the means, I'd certainly love to share more. But people shouldn't have to significantly change their way of life/significantly inconvenience themselves just to let their friends smoke their bud. Maybe that's how you show love in your friendships (which is fine). And it's not like I'm complaining. I like my circumstances, yo. It just pisses me off when other people are so condescending (in general there's no need to talk down to people) about the stupidest shit when they haven't even stopped to consider the other person's circumstances realistically. But hell dude, I will drive over at the drop of a dime at 3 am (after being dead ass asleep) if I know that you're having emotional issues and could use some help talking about it. That's the kinda friend I am, so so what if I don't give my shit away 24/7.

Again, not trying to complain or preach. You blades use your juanas as you please/however brings you most pleasure/fulfillment and I'll do the same. No one's the bad guy here. Some people come to diff conclusions with stuff like this and that's okay. Just see it as, this is how I would act, but if this person doesn't want to/need to, then that's fine. Maybe that's more specific to their situation. And think about it a little, ya know? Another fair point is also understanding that not everyone uses it socially. There are times where I'd love to smoke w/ other people while high and it becomes a bummer that circumstances are limiting to where I'm not able to. But often times, weed is a perfect way to help me relax and get the best 'me' time that I can possibly get, ya feel?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Super apologize for the long ass text above. I think it offers some good points to whomever decides to bare through it though!

TLDR- Blades, please stop judging other people's circumstances/telling them they should go to greater lengths to give their weed away.

If you disagree with that notion, fair. I'd like to hear your point also. But please don't quote this because none of my points are in this post. If you wanna continue the back and forth, please take the time to read the post above. Stay lifted 👍

14. #MiddleManProblems

• Like Like x 2
  15. The middle man that got it from the middle man's middle man, who just so happens to be the middle man for the suppliers middle man.

I got news for anyone buying 8th, your dealer can give you better deals if you buy more weight let's do the math. (Just hypothetical weights and prices for "dank","fire", particular strains)

1/8=50
    1/4=100
    1/2=150
    1oz=230

Or

QP=400-500
    HP= 750-850
    1LB=1,400-1600

So let's say you get a qp, $400 isn't that steep. That's 32, 8th. If you pay $50 an 8th you would spend $1,600..... or you could spend $400 for the same weight? So I guess if you want to waste $1,200 then good luck with that.

Either grow or start buying weight. If you don't then you'll forever be complaining about the price. Because the supplier needs a cut, as do the middle men between you and him.

16. Assumptions assumptions lol this 'middleman' doesn't fuck with middlemen. Seems like you gotta prove your not a noob before people jus assume you are lmfao I fuck with GROWERS and never donate for anything less than an oz.
    if you're gonna give me advice, stop acting like you're some weed guru n shit cuz y'all tryin too hard lol

17. If she's my significant other there would be no question in regards of hooking up.
    Otherwise she wouldn't be significant...right!?

Chef.

• Like Like x 2
  18. depends, if I smoke a quarter in 3 weeks solo, but when she wants to smoke as well and its gone in 1 week...bess believe im asking that chick to pitch in for this next sack, I'd do the same thing with family members, but if its a few hits a week, im gravy with that

im not putting that pussy on a pedestal

not cheap, but growing up in extremely tight financial situations as a child, I appreciate the hardwork that goes into earning that money and buying that bud

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nope. Simply because its too easy for them to take advantage because being your SO they know chances of you doing much else besides being pissed for a few days if they dont pay you back are slim.
    Most people in the world dont really realize that weed literally is money in a sense and its easy for them to scoff over. It is expensive, can be bartered with and people die over it.

20. This thread gets my vote for strangest thread of the week....so far :p

• Like Like x 1