Would you front your significant other?

Discussion in 'General' started by HotepHippy, Mar 2, 2015.

keep charging her for weed and let us know how that all works out.

2. I'd be happy to give her a few gs without expecting any repayment. Any more than that and I'd still "front" her, but expect payment of some kind. If we lived together we'd probably just share a stash.

I've almost always picked up for her though.

3. I think I understand now, OP. If your gf smokes with you daily and still wants her own supply then there must be someone else she wants to smoke with.  I wouldn't give that two timing wench any either.

4. THAAAAAANK YOU! I was jus trying to see if anybody else would come to that conclusion or if I'm jus insecure. Guess I'm too logical for insecurity lol

5. If it was like an eighth or more no. A gram or two at most and I'd probably be like you can just have it honestly haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I don't care about my weed that much, stop being stingy. I have smoked my girlfriend out an eighth per sitting between the two of us. She doesn't have to put up anything cause I like her. And its an eighth of bud. Thats not much and I rarely do that and I have a job.

I will occasionally hand out bud, and sandwiches to the homeless, I got a ticketed for giving a guy free bud in downtown seattle. I could have gotten a felony apparently. I was trying to tell the cop I was being generous and all that not trying to make a dime on the exchange, everything was in good taste. It was only a gram so the cop gave me a ticket for having weed out in public which was stupid but he was saying he could give me a felony. 

Stop being so selfish, and give to the world. Share the herb get people stoned.  :smoking:

Can't be that paranoid about it, girls can get high with other people and most likely other girls that you can meet

8. Maybe she just wants to chill out alone and get a little high when she isn't with you. I always need my stoney time where I can just be in my head kinda thing

Smoke until yo eyes bleed

Yeah, I mean that does sound kind of fishy... like, me n my boy smoke all the time.. we share..we share everything now that I think about it including money...maybe its because we live together I don't know..

But just straight up ask her i'd say be like 'yo, baby we smoke all the time together you know I always hook you up but why do you want your own supply fronted?' maybe she just wants to smoke with some girl friends...

give her the benefit of the doubt first.

10. spoken like a true boomhauer 

11. Ahahahahaha lolololol.

If my girl was a whore, I'd figure I might have to front her.

MJ whores?! Yeah baby!

12. Sounds like she's suckin on someone else's blunt :smoke:

13. Man your cheap I wouldn't ever front my gf but I'd give every penny I had if she wanted it but if you've just been dating a couple months that's a bit different

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Absolutely. He'd do the same for me. We're a team, we wouldn't be if I couldn't trust him.

15. ..,,,It's entirely possible that she wants her own stash, I don't always smoke with my boyfriend. I doubt he'd assume I was cheating on him if I wanted my own bud.

16. Lol u really dont. U only get to satisfy one woman ;)

17. again boomhauer, the almighty, speaks the way of his likeness to show true willpower. 

18. Lol you guys are great. And yea it's a bit fishy cuz I kiiiiiiiiiimda stole her from her ex while he was in jail...it's not your typical jailbird story but it still leaves that sour effect nonetheless. And it's her word vs. nobody's yknow?

But based on all your answers and the situation, I think I was being cheap. But only because I'd rather have my girlfriend be my partner instead of my customer....

But I'm also starting to learn that I can't interact with people based on the potential I see in them either. That shit had me homeless a few times.

Fuck man I need a blunt...I hate this love shit sometimes.

19. Lmao what can I say? Just a g with a passion for ass n tities!

20. true...
    I just meant that we fuck a lot