Would you fight him?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cowofsteel, Feb 19, 2004.

?

sooooooo?

1. rough him up some

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. beat his no good butt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. smash up car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. try peace again... its the only answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...first, steal his car...then beat him to near unconciousness with a couple of bottles of that beer he\'s been stealin\' from your dad...then drag him into the middle of the road...and when he starts to wake up...run over him WITH HIS OWN CAR...hee hee...

2. Yeah, lol, you could probably even make it look like he was dui, and hit and run on himself!

3. Just wondering if anything has happened yet.

The anarchist cookbook is definately the way to go. Just make one of the ping pong ball bombs.

Get a ping pong ball and drill a hole in it and fill it with drano. Then put some tape over the hole. Drop it in his gas tank and get away from there. When the ball gets eaten through, BOOOOOM.

Kinda drastic, but people who fuck over others like that, then brag about it just do NOT deserve to live. Flame me or make fun of my views, but I just don\'t understand how anyone could do that to someone else.

Sorry about the rant, but that just pisses me off for some reason.

Happy Tokin

4. Ok, well I had an entire page of comments that didn\'t exactly save once I clicked post. First off, condoning someone to kill another is just as bad as killing them yourself. You can\'t dispense justice in a terroristic way to get revenge. Also, you not only told him to make a bomb, you told him how to? Unwise... if he or anyone else listens to your bad advice and uses it and kills another or themselves in the process, just remember it\'s on your hands as well for giving them the method to do it with. Contemplate your posts; think of the impact what you suggest would have on so many lives...

...now this really pisses me off..

5. id fuck his car up ...violence isnt the answer lol

although can be a relief and great way to let go ...you cant do it stoned.
    ...smoke a joint ..and go about your dirty deed of slashing about tires, denting doors, breaking windows, snaping antena, smashing bumper, and steal his stereo lol....

..it will inconvience him alot more than just a black eye for a few days :D ..and you get a stereo!!!

without all the strings attached

6. fill his door jams with epoxy or foam sealant, then he\'ll have to break his window to get in his car.

7. steal something from him but twice the value, this kid on my hockey team stole a dime bag from me so i stole his bran new slider phone best part was i acted all his friend and he never knew

8. well, just judging from what this guy sounds like, i\'d bet hes probably got some dirtly little secrets himself, so try and expose that...... a good beating will hurt, but it will heal, and he\'ll probably continue to be just a big of an asshole as always... but public humiliation will last a life time.... unless he moves away or something.... like follow him around a bit, try and catch him (with a photogragh) doing something that he\'d probably be ashamed of... he sounds as if hes the type of person that puts people down, and stealing stuff then bragging about it, sounds like he\'s really insecure about himself, and has to act cool and be all high and mighty over others to get self satisfaction...... so if you catch him doing something while noone else is around... like im sure he probably mastrubates alot, probably afew times a day...

so i\'d suggest trying to somehow get a picture of him whackin off (i know that might seem kinda disturbing, but it\'ll be worth it, trust me ;) ).... it might take a while i\\to get a good oppurtunity.... just pretty much try a peeping tom type technique.... look through his bedroom window, and when he starts, get afew pictures (try and get afew different angles, just to prove that its not a doctored photo)... now if you have a good printer print out as many large color photographs as you can... or take your camera to school and secretivly print off afew hundered pictures..... now take these pictures, and keep em in a folder somewhere safe....

now your at an interesting intersection.... you could either post em up all over the place at school, slip em in peoples lockers and such (especialy the girls lockers, cause this will certainly cause more humiliation).... bam, from ignorant boasting bully to ashamed wimpering idiot with an ego the size of a peanut in a matter of minutes.....

or......

find his locker and slip one of the pictures in there... just to fuck with his head abit.... he wont know who the fuck toook the picture, and he\'ll probably be really quite for awhile.... suspecting who dunnit..... or you could even write a little note on it, such as \"was it worth the $80?\".... that way he\'ll know that it was you, but wont have any proof.... then afew weeks later drop all the pictures in lockers and put em up on walls ...., hell even post em at the grocery store, library, telephone poles, everywhere (it might end up costing you $80+ in printer costs, but oh man will it be worth it)..... then after hes well and truly ashamed to no end, just walk by him and make sure he sees ya, and put on a big smile..:D.... i can practicially garentee that his confidence will crumble... and he will never pick on you or anyone else ever again... hell he might even turn suicidal..... but hey thats his choice... and its his own damn fault.....

and the best part is that he\'ll know it was you who did it (unless you leave off the little note) yet he will have 0 proof....

Warning: this might seem sick and evil to some, but revenge isnt meant to be pretty....

*i do not condone the following, use at your own risk*

9. ^ god damn man, you should have posted that like 2 months ago or whenever I started this... lol :D

Well, I got my revenge, the kid is just fucking hated at my school now, everyone knows he is a little narc and stealer. He was talking some shit about a kid I used to be pretty good friends with, kids only like 5 foot 5 or something, but i\'ve seen him kick kicked in the balls and not flinch or anything, he\'s just nuts... anyway, he ended up seeing him at a gas station and went up to him asked him to kindly repeat what he said early, then punched him in the face causing some loose teeth and some stiches required lol... and you know what he pussy did? Called the cops on the kid and sued him :rolleyes: what a baby.
    Now I don\'t condone fighting but I\'m not gonna say I was saddened to hear he needed stiches ;)

plus, one day i went over to his house and borrowed a couple movies ;)
    I\'d say I\'m even

10. fuck his car up totally. key it, smash windows, slash tires, headlights, fuck the interior up once u smash the windows.

or..when he is walking one day, put a ski mask on, hit on his back raelly hard with a bat. smash his knee caps, and kick him in the face with steel toe boots. make him fucking suffer, that piece of shit.

11. Wow dude, your gonna make a great cop....:rolleyes:

12. and you wanna be a cop?

13. Let\'s all become cops...

One step closer to world domination...

14. heh... ya beat me to it :p

15. society teaches people how to do everything they know to be bad, him saying that comment was just fueling a tiny bit of the fire...

i say just walk up to him one day and say\" if you dont stop sealing my dads beer im going to kick your ass, if you dont give me $80 that you stole im going to tear apart your car\" might want to change it not use it or whatever but its an idea, if this guys who im picturing hes all fake, just trying to look cool... if you give him a few threats he might get scared and obey, and if he doesnt.... have fun ;)

16. ok here\'s what i would do. get some friends to jump him so your name wont ever be involved in that for legal reasons. also, fuck his car up bad. break all the windows including front and back ones, slash all the tires, get a bat and have fun with it. cars are expensive to fix like that. it would be fun to get a pistol and go up to him and scare him with it, just hold it to his face

17. If you really believe in karma, then you also believe that eventually, something bad will happen to him, inevitably. Either that, or you can just kick his ass.

18. bye a fucking colt 45 or a baby nine and shoot his ass

P.s dont kill him just shoot him

19. By resorting to violence you only open yourself up to more harm. Who cares if this kid likes to brag. Everyone who hears him brag knows what kind of person he/she is, especially if you two were good friends. In my opinion if you resort to violence the other party has won. Don\'t let others touch you so negatively with petty shit. Rise above the drama and if anyone pulls he said she said. Brush your shoulders off like you don\'t know what they are talking about.

20. Yo WeFitPineSoFine no offence but what kind of pussy shit is that fuck ignoring him split his fucking throut. What are u a modren peace making hippy. Kick his motherfucking faget ass and kick it good.

P.S. WeFitPineSoFine i hope i did not offend u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.