Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you ever tell your parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fdinkum, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I'm 21 years old atm, and I love smoking. My mom has only tried it once, and my dad used to smoke when I was really young. I've decided that I will probably tell my parents within the next year or two that I smoke. It's pointless to hide something that isn't wrong, immoral, or life-destructing.

What about you guys?

2. Too true my friend. If only all this propaganda didn't spread in the good old days, they might not view marihuana like cocaine.

So subtly get there views on it before telling. Some are extreme, and stubborn.

3. Hope you enjoyed your stay

4. [quote name='"Bunk66"']Heh, I'd love to tell my parents, but I'm only 15 and my parents are pretty anti-smoke, so I don't think it would turn out well.[/quote]

Enjoy ur last minutes.in the city boi 18+

5. Yea I ma up my sophmore year of highschool. I was caught for like the 4th or 5th time blazing. I just said dad I like to smoke its fun. Manwhere they pissed. My dad had never even blazed so he didn't know what was up. My mom was cool with it.

6. Someones getting banned... They know, I told them. Im an open person that doesn't like to hide things

7. :wave:

8. Yea man but at the same time its almost pointless to them

9. My dad smokes weed every day and my mom did as a teenager so she has no problem with me smoking.

So yeah, I have no problems telling my parents.

10. See y'all later. Not like it's hard to pop on a VPN or anything, lol.

11. My moms a meth addict. My real dad is an alcoholic, ex all of the above. I doubt they'd ever care what I do.

Btw, my dad saw my plants the other day. He got all excited then kept saying, god, I'm so proud of you. Said he never saw plants that looked so good. That's about as good a reaction as one could hope for....

• Like Like x 1
  12. i got kicked out for pot so they prolly know i still smoke

13. My sister said last time I was home my mom was asking about the smell coming from the basement. My dad is sometimes a really smart fuck, so he probably knows I smoke. Who knows, who cares, lol.

14. I wear tie dye all the time, have a hemp necklace with a sun on it and a hemp bracelet and another bracelet that says legalize. My parents know i smoke.

15. Smoke/smoked with both parents so....

On a side note...editing it won't save you bro! they still know!!!!

16. I told my parents and they were hesitant at first (just because bud is taboo for them). My bro and I did spend about a year educating them though so now I have the liberty to smoke when I want. I still decide to do it alone at night though because it's weird as fuck getting high in front of your parents.

17. I wouldn't tell them. I mean yes you can if you really want to but if it's not going to be a big deal whats the point? If they ask you ever then you can truthfully say that you do.

18. My mom is fob Japanese. Pot is extremely taboo in Japan. My mom cried a bit when she found out, but after like a day she got over it.

My dad is fob Persian military, stabbed me with a kitchen knife.

19. Well damn I think this guys parents take the cake.

20. Lmao are you serious or just a well-placed joke

Best "got caught" story i've heard all year. Yeah my rents found out....and stabbed me with a kitchen knife.