Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you ever pinch from your parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thekeeftheif, May 22, 2010.

1. How about being your dad's dealer rather than just his transporter. Buy a scale if you don't already have one and buy in bulk, that way when your dad asks to get some you're making money off the deal.

2. Maybe, i sometimes pinch booze and cigarettes so why not.

3. Since my mom is medical (california!) she will go to the club and come back with like 4 ounces, so when I am dry I will take a few small buds, but she does not know I do this so I am limited by what is not obvious. which is good anyway, because I would feel bad taking too much.

4. My Mother has smoked my whole life (minus a few brakes she took when I played sports) and I have never had to "take" from her. She is always very willing to share. I don't think you would have a problem if you asked, but I dont think it is the end of the world either, I would say if it were me i would ask then if that did not work just get enough to get by and replace it when you get a sak. JOE>

5. My parents no longer smoke, though thats all my dad did back in the day.I do smoke with my uncle when I visit though and I certainly don't pinch from him cause he has crap mids so I usually pick up some dank and smoke him up.

If my parents did smoke we would prob just have a family jar and still have a small personal stash.

6. Growing up, when my dad found out I was smoking.. He told me point blank..I don't care if you pinch but NEVER take the last of my stuff. But I grew up with it sitting out in the open my dads rolling tray was always right next to his chair. I never had to buy him anything as he had plenty of hookups. He also told me to NEVER buy from anyone he would do it for me.. so I did not get into trouble. Or be in bad areas or situations.. I'm a girl so I can see where he was comming from. The same held true for my sister. And now that my son is older It holds true for me. I am not as open as my dad was. I keep my stuff out of sight, go outside to smoke and don't talk about it openly in front of the kids.

7. oh and I wanted to add that I thought it was just common to pinch out a bowl or two for the person that picked it up for you. I always do this for my hook up I have him roll a joint for the both of us and leave enough for him to pack two bowls later. My hook up is awesome tho and a family friend which I trust 100%