Would you ever hit a woman??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #101 jas43, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']

It's just our opinions man.. That's what forms are.. You state what you think. And sometimes you debate.. I really hope you didn't get offended by mine. I mean, this is Pandora's box...

Pandora's Box (142 Viewing)
    This forum is for discussion of various topics that might be controversial for some members. If you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the Box. (Administration reserves the right to remove any threads/posts.)

See my point?

But really man.. I didn't mean to offend you if I did:(.. We cool?[/quote]

Lol i wasnt offended by anything.
    Ive grown to develope a teflon soul (bad at times)...
    But thats from a few years of my life that ive tried to lock away permanently.

I understand what a forum is and what it is for. But in this case, rather than us keep going on and on about this, especially over the sterile internet and its lack of personability, i didnt feel like either of us would gain much from it when we're pretty much saying the same thing but from different angles.

So i figured itd be best to stop.

And hell no there arent any hard feelings! Its the interwebs and shit gets misinterpreted lots

:) this next oil dab is for you

2. ^^

Okay! If the bitch is trying to kill you.. By all means.. LOL. Take that skank down!! Haha.

3. If she hits first she had it comin. We are all equal, simple as that. It shouldn't even be a matter of a man hitting a woman, if you hit anyone (regardless of gender) you deserve to be hit back..

4. If I was ever brought to the point of needing to incapacitate a female, the relationship would of already been thrown out the window.More realistically I'd just make her feel stupid for not being able to control herself because I 'd be calm and collected. I don't need to physically hurt a woman to get my point across. And like I said I'd never hit a woman in the face, ideally I'd go for a submission.

5. I wouldn't hit a women but I would slap a bitch, I'm not Chris Brown tho LOL

6. only if they were attacking me and there was a chance of them actually hurting me if i didnt defend myself.

7. ^
    Would you try to restrain them first?..

8. "Ain't nobody above an ass-whoopin."
    -Chris Rock

Lol

9. well you weren't addressing me but im kind of of the same opinion as him...

and basically it depends on the danger.

I'm not trying to "restrain" a chick like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4lIIoGxAmU]NCIS Ziva David - YouTube[/ame]

but at the same time... attempting to avoid violence is best.

10. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I wouldn't hit a women but I would slap a bitch, I'm not Chris Brown tho LOL[/quote]

Did you just misquote sugar free

11. Who's Sugar Free?

12. I've never hit any female person as an adult, but one time I was in a club and these two chicks I didn't know just started scrapping right, and I mean right in front of me. I grabbed each by the collar and hauled them apart, primarily because I was concerned the fight (2nd that night) would cause the place to be shut down before I got the last-call beer I was going for, which in fact it did. This might seem a little wrong, but I found the whole thing a little erotic. (I was not feeling them up, just the whole experience made me feel that way. One beer less drunk than I planned to be though. . .)

13. Hehehe, i respect male dominant countries, even though i come from australia, which is a pussy country

14. Yes and damn hard too

15. does Wayne Brady need to choke a bitch?!?

16. I'll punch anyone who can legally vote (out of self defense of course, I'm not an asshole)

and last time I checked women could vote

17. If a woman wants to be man enough to throw a puck she better be man enough to get one right back

18. Why, because she's a woman, do you think you should try restraining before hitting back?

19. The best way to take a woman down is to wait till she is pregnant then kick her in the stomach. That will prove you have a big sack between your legs. NOT!

Big BOYS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnzGWzEHmg"]My Favourite Game [/ame]

20. In 2nd grade I punched a girl for grabbing my Etch-a-Sketch and shaking it in front of me. I skipped a whole recess to work on that damn picture.