Would you ever hit a woman??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Jul 31, 2012.

1. They were the ones always bitching and nagging about equal rights. They wanted it to happen.

2. if a chick ever came at me with a weapon i wouldnt hesitate to deck her

3. Yeah if she threatened my manhood yes. Like she raised her voice or pushed me too far but it would have to be a lot.

4. The only time I could ever hit a woman is if she pulls a gun or big motherfuckin knife or something like that on me. I could probably only open hand them though, I could never closed fist hit a lady.

If I ever see a guy hit a lady though, I'm going to break my knuckles. On the guy's face. You have to be one hell of a shit stain to hit a woman, I'd beat them down and dump them in the sewers where they belong.

5. I would never intervene

6. [quote name='"Cummins Toker"']

If I ever see a guy hit a lady though, I'm going to break my knuckles. On the guy's face. You have to be one hell of a shit stain to hit a woman, I'd beat them down and dump them in the sewers where they belong.[/quote]

Good luck with that Mr. White Knight

Lolol

7. Go to a male dominant country and try that, see how far you get captain.

I could picture it right now, you would be tortured to death.

"Ay Muslim, don't be hitting that sweet goddess you......../life"

8. Im curious as to whatever happened with the old worn out feminist chant of "MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!!"
    (Yes it generally has to do with abortion)...

but in these circumstances she most definately will be assualting someone with 'HER BODY!' by 'HER CHOICE!'

Which quickly turns into 'HER RESPONSIBILITY'
    and thats just not fair... to have to take responsibility for your own choices.

Once again, dont act like a toddler then expect to be treated like an adult.

9. Iam I gunna have to choke-a-bitch?

10. #90 BlazedCannabis, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Cowards.. Deep down EVERY man who hits a chick is a cowered. Every man who hurts a women will in time regret it. And if not, your more of a pussy.

Doesnt matter if she pisses you off. Doesn't matter.. You should NEVER EVER leave buses on your women.. Or women. In time they WILL leave you.. No matter how much they love you. And or if it's just a women.. You wanna be known as a womanizer? I CAN'T believe some of what I'm reading!

ALSO! Girl's. There is NO reason for you to ever hurt your man if your truly love them. No need to punch, hit or kick.

It goes both ways. Don't be so naive and juvenile.

EDIT: Didn't mean to edit this lol. Meant to quote it and IDK what happened.. Now that it's back to what it originally was... See page 7.

11. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']Cowards.. Deep down EVERY man who hits a chick is a cowered. Every man who hurts a women will in time regret it. And if not, your more of a pussy..[/quote]

Hmm cool story.

So when my ex girlfriend who would get very violent with me was restrained by me, she cried abuse and had the cops come. And guess who they decide to take in?

This regretful cowardice pussy who eventually set the story straight.
    And she eventually got in trouble for lying about it all.

Blanket statements are never a good thing.

12. More than likely I would give a girl a warning if she is punching me and if she still continues to do it, that bitch is getting knocked the fuck out

13. If you read my comment you would see I said (nothing) about restraining someone from hitting you. And if you read my whole comment, I said women shouldn't either.. Infact.. Let me quote myself.

Cowards.. Deep down EVERY man who hits a chick is a cowered. Every man who hurts a women will in time regret it. And if not, your more of a pussy.

Doesnt matter if she pisses you off. Doesn't matter.. You should NEVER EVER leave buses on your women.. Or women. In time they WILL leave you.. No matter how much they love you. And or if it's just a women.. You wanna be known as a womanizer? I CAN'T believe some of what I'm reading!

ALSO! Girl's. There is NO reason for you to ever hurt your man if your truly love them. No need to punch, hit or kick.

It goes both ways.
    Don't be so naive and juvenile.

Picking what you want and not using everything someone say's is never a good thing. As I said.. It works both ways.

14. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']

If you read my comment you would see I said (nothing) about restraining someone from hitting you. And if you read my whole comment, I said women shouldn't either.. Infact.. Let me quote myself.

It goes both ways. Don't be so naive and juvenile.

Picking what you want and not using everything someone say's is never a good thing. As I said.. It works both ways.[/quote]

Thanks but i read it all. I chose to respond to that part in particular because you obviously demonized one gender with a lot of name calling and shaming for something that both do equally.

Then throw in a little disclaimer that women shouldnt either.

I agree. But i dont see the point in demonizing one to that extent and not the other.

15. I thought I made it obvious?... You have been hit by your ex.. There fore you have more feeling towards that part.. If a girl was hit by her ex she would think more on the 'men' part.. Right???

I mean THIS thread is about men hitting women.. So I thought I would first talk about MEN hitting women.. Then at the end I stated that it isn't right on both party's.. I'm not Going to start out talking about women hitting men when that's not even the name of this thread.. And yes. All men and women who hit each other are pussy's. My statement. I thought I was replying to what this thread asked. What the name of this thread was asking..

16. Thanks again for your wealth of opinion.
    This is where we should stop.

17. It's just our opinions man.. That's what forms are.. You state what you think. And sometimes you debate.. I really hope you didn't get offended by mine. I mean, this is Pandora's box...

Pandora's Box (142 Viewing)
    This forum is for discussion of various topics that might be controversial for some members. If you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the Box. (Administration reserves the right to remove any threads/posts.)

See my point?

But really man.. I didn't mean to offend you if I did:(.. We cool?

18. [quote name='"jas43"']

Thanks but i read it all. I chose to respond to that part in particular because you obviously demonized one gender with a lot of name calling and shaming for something that both do equally.

Then throw in a little disclaimer that women shouldnt either.

I agree. But i dont see the point in demonizing one to that extent and not the other.[/quote]

Yea idk if it's been pointed out but I don't think any of the males here are saying they would hit just randomly beat their girls like a drunk cause we are stoners and we don't do that but if a girl starts acting dumb and has that mentality that she can do whatever she wants cause she's a girl and isnt going to suffer any consequences then they usually end up gettig put in their place .....

19. #99 BlazedCannabis, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    No one should hit anyone in a relationship. Not a woman, not a man.Only restrain if they are hitting you. That's just what I think. People are saying in self defense.. I think only restraining is right.. THIS is just what I think though. I have been in that kind of situation. Doing it just because your pissed is wrong. That's my point. Hurting others in a relationship is wrong.. I TOTALLY agree with restraining. Hell yes. But to hit the other. Doesn't matter if your a man or women. I think it's wrong.

20. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']No one should hit anyone in a relationship. Not a woman, not a man.Only restrain if they are hitting you. That's just what I think[/quote]

Exactly ... Unless the bitch was trying to kill me