Would you ever have sex with someone who you knew had a boyfriend/girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chloroform, Jan 13, 2018.

1. God damn what kinda freaky chicks you got on FB dude :roflmao:

2. It's
    It's videos from Facebook pages and stuff like worldstar

3. Home slice, why you be talkin like you be from the ghetto nigga?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Idk leave me alone

5. I'd have sex with a married woman...

Boyfriend? No problem. I don't really care what they're doing, if they're clean and I can never call em again that's good in my books.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I cheated lots of times with on my ex wife before I knew what I wanted and needed now I have everything I need in one person so no need to.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Eh I am not about that, I think it is bad Karma, if you are fully aware the other person is in a relationship and sleep with them anyway I feel like what goes around comes around and only a matter of time until it happens to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thats trash behavior, so no.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I would definitely fuck even if she has a husband.

10. Simply put, in the reproductive cycle men are disposable.

If the world were to enter catastrophe and in this catastrophe, I was surrounded by 10 women who I was charged with impregnating, I could do the work of 10 men, 100 men or even a thousand men... Ever hear of how many people are related to Genghis Khan?

Women, on the other hand, cannot.. A woman cannot do the work of 100 women, 50 or even 2 in the reproductive cycle, she can only do the work of 1. For this reason, in the reproductive cycle, men are disposable.. This disposability creates conditions for things like war to happen.. Studying nomadic societies that are removed from our modern society, anthropologists have discerned that entire rivaling societies will go to war over women, right down to a single woman, something that was previously thought to be absurd in the scope of anthropology and war.

In our society today, we have entered a unique period, because we are beginning to see women become disposable.. Basically, as economic conditions improve, birthrates decrease because people's children do not face the same threats that third world children do. In our societies today, we see women actively protesting their desire to participate in activities that only disposable people normally would previously, such as war.

Being disposable, means there will be less of an affinity for commitment to happen; it means, when there is an opportunity, it is taken. Women today, have more options than ever, but they also, now, more than ever, share in the man's state of being disposable, due to the economic prosperity that we have all come to enjoy... There is no longer this idea that a man and woman need to be together to raise a family, since our race is established now and with that dissolution, comes the slow dissolution of the traditional relationship between a man and a woman.

Sorry if that is a long read, but this is why the idea of a boyfriend or girlfriend is becoming less and less favorable, because of shared disposability between the two parties, which is a concept that we have not had the luxury, as a race, of exploring before.

11. Lol you wrote that with so much enthusiasm. I’m surprised you didn’t ask for a #.

12. I would never rub another man's rhubarb unless i wanted to get my ass beat down.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Absolutely

14. Let's be real, if I'm hooking up with a guy who has a girlfriend -- you better believe it's a smash and pass. Guys like that aren't boyfriend material lol.

At the end of the day, if he is consenting and DTF, why not? I have no loyalty to said girlfriend just because we share reproductive organs.

The way I see it, they're bound to break up anyway. Not like I waltzed in and destroyed a committed relationship -- someone who is down to cheat will cheat on you either way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. At my age I would say yes to anything that wanted me

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. no, i'm not interested in hurting any relationships but if i ever find a couple that wants a third i'll be all over that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I wouldn't do it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. I want you Stiggy...

;)

Hehe

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Oh Baby, you sure you don't want me to send a pic 1st LOL