Would you do her?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aKidYouWanaKnow, May 26, 2011.

1. Okay, here is the scenario. I just came from a party. This fine fucking girl who doesn't party much got really trashed. She just broke up with her boyfriend like a couple days ago and she was being realy slutty. Long story short, she lured drunk and high me off outside and we started to make out. Then this girl who I dated for a while, and fuck on the reg shows up and starts getting all over me, but I really want to fuck this fine drunk girl. But if I fuck the girl I dated, I would have steady sex for the summer... The drunk fine girl was like black out drunk, and it would be a lot like rape, but she was blackout drunk and begging for my meat sword... What would you have done? I ended up fucking the girl I dated for a while who is sober.. I'm at this party, just came, and now I'm typing up this messge for grasscity to make their opinions known... What would you have done?

2. You did the right thing. Honestly if I were single I wouldn't fuck someone if they were more then tipsy. If it was like my boyfriend and we were both drunk that's a different story but a stranger.. No

3. Nail em both.

4. both same time.

5. I have respect for you. Your parents taught you right.

Btw I'm married with two kids under two. I'm scared of sex right now. And the price of diapers will make you lose your wood. Trust me

6. Do I hear A threesome? No need to choose

7. This. Don't fuck a girl who's blackout drunk.

Besides, sex with someone you know and have had much sex with in the past is always better. That's where shit starts to get really strange, kinky and fun. :D

8. Nah i've been in situations like this, and have never really felt comfortable taking advantage. If you were as drunk as she was though that's different. If you're 100% sober and she's 100% plastered i think thats uncool.

9. I would killed em both, oh wait did I say kill, I meant to say drill em both...

10. You did the right thing, and now you still have a FB for the summer

hehe :smoke:

11. Fucking drunk drunk girls is bad ideas

12. I think you did the right thing man. I wouldnt fuck a girl whos extremely wasted unless I was too, or it was my girlfriend. So right on man.

13. Sweet shit. Glad to hear you think I did the right thing.