Would You Disown Your Child After This?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hfc0829, Nov 18, 2011.

1. That's why parents need to hide the fact that they smoke from their kids.

2. #22 Tosh., Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Holy shit i thought that was my city "hastings" But im in hastings michigan lol

And guys dont forget to think about how the kid was educated about marijuana or any other drugs.

3. If you are a parent, you should just be responsible about smoking. All the parents I know that smoke keep it on the down low. Like a designated room where all the weed stuff is kept.

If I ever have kids that's what I'll do. They shouldn't be exposed to any drugs until high school anyways. Or at least till they are mature enough to handle it

4. #24 smrs, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    his parents are going to go to jail for not doing anything to anybody els
    if the kid didnt like the smokey house then gtfo

5. [quote name='"smrs"']his parents are going to go to jail for not doing anything to anybody els
    if the kid didnt like the smokey house then gtfo

i hope his parents beat him with a belt and send him to an orphanage[/quote]

You're Clearly 18 right? Lol..

Anyone who thinks it's cool to have pounds of weed out and Filling your house with smoke when there's an 11 year old in the house is an idiot, especially when he's told them repeatedly that he didn't like it.

You guys defend your right to smoke weed all day but when it comes to this 11 year olds right to have normal non-retarded parents who don't fishbowl the house, it's a different story right?

6. I would have disowned him with a coat hanger before he left the womb.

7. Wrong. This is why parents should be honest with their kids and show a little common courtesy.

8. The problem isn't that the kid squealed it's that the smoked was filled with house with an 11 year old... if he was 16 or 17 it would be a different story... i think the kid wouldn't have squealed if the parents took into consideration he's 11 and smoked only in certain areas...

9. I remember when I was in 5th grade, D.A.R.E. tried to brainwash me and my classmates, and turn us into child informants. The snitching brat isn't the first of these incidents.

10. Wow..... stupid kid needs to be brutally punished.

11. Hotboxing the house with kids is stoopid but for all we know that weed is what fed the family and payed rent . Some people would rather break the law then let there family starve you gotta do what you gotta do

12. No, they could have smoked outside. Lazy fucks.

13. yes i actually would. hes not family i dont give a shit if hes my kid my dad my uncle if you do that to someone youre not family to me.

14. Nah...you can easily contain weed smells in one room.

I wouldn't disown the kid...I would try to explain to him that was it right isn't always obvious.

15. [quote name='"nick32"']yes i actually would. hes not family i dont give a shit if hes my kid my dad my uncle if you do that to someone youre not family to me.[/quote]

He's ELEVEN.. smh

16. Educate your kids or keep it on the dl

17. Snitches get Stitches

:p

18. well he fucked his self real nice by doing that when most people sell weed just to make a living what a little fucking RAT!

19. He's quite young. If his parents had taken even a little bit of time to properly educate him, and exercised some restraint in smoking around him, this would've never happened. He should disown them. lol

20. Haha wow i love how the woman is a probation supervisor. Fuckin hypocrit