Would you date someone with small boobs?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by northernlightsg, Oct 9, 2015.

1. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boobs don't matter that much.
    Vaginas however do ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. S'all about dat VAG yo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Small boobs kind of turn me on. I get more pleasure from pleasing a woman then I do from her boob size x 10,000.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. I do love vag :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Kudos! Best part about having sex is making sure the woman is happy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Small boobs usually means that the woman is in decent shape. Girls with a little more junk in the trunk always add some of that weight to their boob size. You almost never see a chunky girl with small boobs. That's like an oxymoron.

I like some shapely legs and a sexy ass so much more then breasts. I will play with the breasts, not trying to ignore them but size is totally not something I care about.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If I can't make a woman moan in ecstasy and cream all over the place I am not satisfied at all. As far as I am concerned in sex that is my job and my satisfaction will always come at the end. Don't mind the pun... =P

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Boobs are like dicks. You are born with it and can't control it without surgery. You can still love and be with your SO no matter the size and still get off and get pleasure from them no matter the size. But bigger is better until its too big.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If she had ass I’d let the boobs slide

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. We found out the hard way that boobs can be temporary. Conversely, if it's important, boobs can be enhanced. They seem to be more ornamental than functional. What I don't like are women that have learned the value of their large fun bags and use them like currency.

12. Dude if i had tittys I'd be flashing them for free stuff lmaoo

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I like having small boobs so I don't have to wear a bra most of the time. Every now and then, I like a shirt well enough to contemplate wearing a bra. I look in the store and decide if I like it well enough to wear a bra. Usually, the answer is no.

• Like Like x 2
  14. when God created women by sending bad men back to earth

he hit him with the axe to create a vag

but first he hit him in the chest to make to boobs

some he hit a little harder

you must ask why?

says my pop

15. Is this really a Question? Yes I have and would again. I am a Equal opportunity kinda guy.
    Every woman Is special and should be treated as such. Sure looks are usually the first thing most people notice but personality is SO much more important.

Peace

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Lol riiiight. Most guys don’t care what a vagina looks like. It’s everything they see, u gonna hit that vagina regardless

17. This is my opinion.... So fuck off it all but my first rodeo. Plus boobs are just boobs.

18. All boobs need love:love: I'm pleasantly surprised by the booblove in here. All boobs are lovable and bigger isn't always better by definition as my personal preference. There are so many boobfactors like nipples(type, color, areolas) that I don't really think it's standalone on size.

If they are attached to a wonderful girl who cares to be so picky anyway :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dude chill the fuck out I wasn’t saying anything bad was basically saying guy. R like dogs. We don’t care. If it puts out it puts out

20. You think I don't know that, I'm much more of a pig than you or any guy. I was just saying that boobs really don't matter.

• Like Like x 1