Would you date someone with small boobs?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by northernlightsg, Oct 9, 2015.

1. I dont mind liitle boobs or big boobs. I am more looking at a girls face to see if I'm attracted I don't want a butter face, so as long as she has a cute face I'm happy oh and a good personality. Tits and ass are just bonus but I don't hate on girls that lack either or both. I don't say hey her tits/ass is small she's ugly I won't date her. A pretty face and a good personality makes up for the rest. I won't date a fat chick though some meat is good but there is a weight limit for this ride.

2. Any more than a handful is a waste

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #23 BhindtehEyes, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Anything more than a handful is a waste unless you have 4 hands.....and I should have read the last post sorry

4. I love small boobs.

I also love big boobs.

Boobs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yes, I married one. But she has incredible large and sensitive nipples. :)

6. #26 Jason Malek, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    No Mosquito-Bites for Sir Malek;, but if she is C-cup and makes up for it in other ways then it's game on! Usually, the girls with less tit have more ass and feel the need to compensate by driving themselves up a wall in a sex-crazed frenzy. Jus sayin. [​IMG]

7. I prefer larger boobs but it's no deal breaker.

8. #28 Through The Trees, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    As long she actually has tits I don't really care. My first gf was flat on both ends, even the smallest bra was too big. And no I don't feel like a dick because that would be just like asking a girl if she would date a dude with a micropenis.

Though that being said I also don't like huge tits. A nice b cup or smaller c is ideal.

9. it doesn't matter to me, i don't really care about the size

10. i feel like people dont really mean small when they say "small". A B cup isnt really small in my book unless its on a small frame. Like 32 or smaller.
    I also noticed small tit lovers love nipple play. My nipples are waaaaay sensitive. Sometimes its a good thing but I've only been with one guy who does it right.

11. of course. Breast aren't what I look for in a relationship. lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Genetically, women with bigger boobs are just more attractive because to us men, it says that they can keep our babies well fed, but in our society today, that really does not play a very big role, so the size of the breasts really do not matter that much.

Then of course, there are genetics behind why the woman has big boobs in the first place, because their ancestors had to feed a large amount of children, which means their reproductive organs are also going to be genetically better on average.

But hey, in a world where i just wanna shoot giant loads into bitches with their tubes tied, i could care less about boob size. I love that, when you meet an older woman and within 5 minutes of talking with her, she like starts talking about a surgery and is like "Oh, i just got my tubes tied, thats all." my eyes light up every time i hear that, fuckin music to my ears son. Only reason i bring it up is cause it happened a couple days ago, texting this woman as i type this out.

14. love dem small boobies from popye's......(chicken)

:)
    :)

15. why the fuck not? i think it's hot....ya know-small tits! meow!

small boobie luv!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sure why not?

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. #38 ABCBD, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    some solid b cups are the best

not that I'd count out other sizes though

19. I'm a bud man not a boob man. Tits are a dime a dozen and seriously don't define the woman nor her ability to smoke me under the table.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1