would you date someone who didn't smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Oct 23, 2012.

1. I might, but it's less likely.

2. Never... That's absurd.

3. I do, she likes drinking and thinks it's way better. I love her, but that shit kills me on the inside.

4. It doesn't really matter to me but I do enjoy being with someone who smokes at least sometimes - it's a fun thing to share with others.
    But as long as they don't judge me or ever try to make me stop then it's all good.

5. if the head right..

6. it's so much nicer to sit and chill with some weed with your significant other
    than it is to get high while they sit there

7. Sorry nope.
    Im a heavy smoker. Mj sorta evolves around my life.
    I dont.wanna date a girl and a year goes.by and shes starts hinting she dont like it.
    You gotta blaze on the reg for me. Is that bad? I share. Fuck i share :D :smoke:

8. Yeah, probably.
    I mean I'm married...but if I weren't, why not?
    Of course this would be under the circumstances that she could accept me for who I am and what I do...if not, this would probably not work.

Though yeah, while my preference would be to be with someone who enjoys the green like I do (like I am now), if I had honest feelings for the person I would at very least be prepared to entertain the possibility.

Would probably depend on them as a person and/or their other habits.
    Like, I couldn't date a cig smoker...that just wouldn't work for me...and a regular drinker, well, I don't drink so they'd be getting drunk or drinking on their own - not sure if that would really work for *them*.

Of course, it pays to have things in common like this.

9. I would, but its miles more likely that I'd be attracted to a woman that smokes.
    Chances are I wouldn't go out with someone that was fully against marijuana - that'd show me that they lack the ability to think for themselves and apply basic reasoning to what's in front of them. I don't want to date a dumbass.

Ultimately, it wouldn't matter - as long as they had no problem with me smoking, and it wasn't "weird" whenever I smoked.

10. There are problems either way. If your gf is a toker then she might not treat weed the same as you. My mate had a gf and because she smoked so much (she thought she was addicted to it) they had to buy more everyday, sometimes more than once a day. And it ended up that she was smoking most of the weed, eventually my mate felt like all she wanted was his weed and was using him.

If your gf doesn't smoke then she can judge you for it, she could tell ppl or use it as leverage to get you to do what she wants.

It's best if you get a gf who used to do it, does it sometimes, and likes to do the things you like to do while your stoned when shes sober. It's bad if you want to smoke and she just wants to do something else that excludes smoking during it.

11. I wouldn't mind but my partner would.

12. Aslong as the girl doesn't complain about my habits...why not

13. It would be a cool bonding experience. But not necessary. I used to think it mattered but I wont say no to a girl if she doesnt smoke. If shes a complete bitch about weed it might matter tho...

14. Yeah for sure. As long as she's not trying to get me to quit

15. I'm less likely to enter the dating world.

16. it dont matter if she smoke the ganj all that matters is that she smokes the stick cmon son

17. I mean I'd rather she blaze, but let's be serious there aren't a ton of sexy stoner girls out there, they're a rare breed. But as long as she's sexy, fun to be around, and doesn't mind that I'm a stoner then everythings gravy

Although the one chick I've dated long term (more than a year) that didn't smoke was cool with it at first but then as we got more serious I started hearing the "you love weed more than me" blah blah blah bullshit, that started getting old really fast

18. Nah man, even if at first they don't mind your habit, you know they are going to pull the weed card during a random argument sometime in the future.

So again, fuck that.

p.s. where the hell is my lighter? damn you GC

19. Never said I did.. Hopefully I don't :smoking:

20. I would prefer my girlfriend not be a pothead like me.

I would instead prefer that she would enjoy smoking occasionally WITH me.

I also would be fine dating someone who didn't smoke as long as they were chill with marijuana and did not recognize it as a "harmful drug" or agree with its unjust illegality.