Would you date a pregnant chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bitch I'm In It, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Not someone who has a child, but someone who currently has a bun in the oven. And it's not yours.

2. Probably depends on the circumstances, but in most cases... nah.

3. Probably not.

4. Probably not.

5. Not now. Eventually the baby will be born and you'll have to share part of the responsibility even tho the baby isn't yours. I couldn't do that right now lol

In the future? perhaps

6. Absolutely not.
    What if she wants you to help raise the little motherfucker?

7. No. Thats a whole other level of desperate.

8. I've seen it happen a few times. If I got knocked up and dude took off. I would worry about myself not finding a new daddy for the baby.

9. No.

Would i have sex with a pregnant woman?

Perhaps.

10. Maybe if I got some milk out of the deal.

11. yes i would depending on role of drama between the daddy and her

12. Eh, the woman with the bun in the oven probably shouldn't be your major concern - it's the person who put the bun in there, and the likelihood you'll have to deal with him at some point. That's where it's never worth it....

13. Only,ONLY! if she we're from a wealthy family and could take care of me and the baby.

14. Let's look at the positives in this situation,

We know she puts out.
    You can hit that shit without worrying about getting her pregnant.

Yes.

:D

:D

15. If you do, don't get attached, I see the potential for fun but don't get long term serious with her.

16. That would bring so much potential drama and stress... no thanks

17. as a girl, if i was pregnant i wouldnt sleep with anyone other than the guy who got me pregnant.

18. Absolutely not.

19. I wish more girls could say that. Very admirable. And would I date a pregnant chick? No, more than likely she let a guy get her pregnant before being prepared and he dumped her, not knowing if the person your with is a faithful person before having a kid shows signs of foolishness, if she dumped him right after getting pregnant, she's evil, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who let a guy get her pregnant, and than before the kid was even born didn't want the guy to have anything to do with the kids life. It's either that or else she just wanted him to pay her child support, and if that's all that was on her mind she's still evil.