Would you cut off your cock for 25 million dollars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Original question...

1. Can it be done surgically under anaesthesia, or do I have to use a rusty bayonet?

2. Have neurologically integrated cybernetic penises (penii?) been invented yet?

If the answer to either of these is no, forget it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #102 Papa C, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
    Dude this shit has nothing to do with the thread topic, take this shit over to a pizzagate thread.

3. my question is what sort of person asks this question in the first place :hide:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just spend those big M's on some loud and ease the pain off gettin your whipper snippered

5. 25m is quite a bit of money. I guess the answer is dependent on whether I could use the 25m to have it reattached and I got anesthetic to remove and reattach. How long do I have to have it removed for?

6. Fuck. Me. No. !!!

7. Only if I was considering gender reassignment. But that is not in my future.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I think the next question should be, what is the minimum amount of money you would cut your cock off for

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. The next question is 'would you pay 25 million to have a second cock attached?'

Sure as fuck would.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I find it the pussy way out that for twenty five million bucks that some guys are like "well, uh, can I get some anesthesia or something? ". If your stupid enough to do it at all let alone for a pile of money like that it should be brutal, bloody and painful. You do want to feel like you earned it right?

Honestly, it's only fair that the guy putting up the money should get to relieve you of your dick. Chainsaw, claw hammer, skies the fucking limit! How about one of them gizmos they put on a cordless drill motor and it rips out testicles root and stem. Now that's twenty five million dollars worth right there!
    :metal:

11. I would. My dick is a jerk... Always telling me to drink liquor then fuck fat chicks... Then telling me to do it again the next night. Jerk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I look at it this way. I can always earn more money. Sure, I won't be earning 25 million , but I just can't picture maiming myself for any amount of money.

13. You know what... Yes I would

I would spend 1-5 million on implanting a bionic cock and live the rest of my days comfortably with the 20 mil

• Like Like x 3
  14. Not going to even read through this thread but definitely not. No fucking way. Not even close to worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. A bored person.

Dude. Brutal. A glutton for pain.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The only reason that we have for existing. ....no

17. Comforatbly with a big-ass peice of metal between your legs... 24/7.. ?

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app