Would you cut off your cock for 25 million dollars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Can I get it reattached?

2. on a desert island 25.000.000 dollars wont really get you anywhere. atleast you could play with your dick on that island.

3. Hellllllllllllll, NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. I'd do it.
    Throw it on ice and use a portion of the profits to get it re-attached.
    Enjoy the rest of my winnings afterwords ;)

5. I guess the real question here is how much of it do I have to remove?

6. Hell yeah!

I'd buy a wingsuit, heaps of scuba gear, the nicest sportsbikes on the planet, a pet hyena, some antique side-by-side shotguns, a Panama hat, a few pairs of Jordans, a couple of surfboards, a jetski, a camel, a shipping container full of Cuban cigars, a rugged kayak, my own basketball court, a kiteboard and a nice Adidas tracksuit.

7. Thirteen five (mil) for half? sure.

8. Why are you so bad at math :(

9. Yeah, And then Reattach a Candy bar to it :D

10. $25,000,000 - whole cock
    $13,500,000 - half cock
    no?

11. Hell no. And i'm pretty sure basically any guy would agree. Like...no matter what, we want sex to be a part of our life. No matter how high of a priority, we HAVE TO have the option or possibility. Therefore, no matter how rich I was, if I didn't have a dick I wouldn't be really happy lol.

12. Yeah.

They can sew that shit back on so easily now. Hell they could probably make me a fake one

EDIT: I'm sorry this is too good

25,000,000/2 = 12,500,000

13. lmao!!! fail!!!

14. yeah.. i knew that.. been a while since i've had a reason to divide 25 by two i suppose. eekerz!

15. maybe he just thought he deserved an extra million because then he'd be stuck with half a dick instead of no dick

16. Yes. I could finally get away from everything for once.

17. depends on my situation, as of right now, no

18. when im 80 years old yeah

i would nut fuck

19. #79 ZedLeppelin, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    Friend showed me some of it. I saw the hatchet vs dick and the string vs dick.
    Fucking disgusting.

EDIT: To answer original post, no, never.

20. sorry sweetheart but my lil buddy and i have been through some battles. im not gonna post any stories for yall, but just know that hes part of the fam and is one of the few things in life that you can always enjoy. everywhere i go he cums with me :rolleyes: