Would you cut off your cock for 25 million dollars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 31, 2011.

1. how would i write my name in the snow:eek:

2. I would do so many degrading things for 25 mill, but not this one :rolleyes:

3. If money didn't play a part in me getting laid I would have no aspirations to obtain any money.

4. 25 million is alot of money but I don't think I would. I don't even know what I would spend that much money on, but I don't need it. I'd much rather have my dick and be able to be happy with the way I live my life given what I already have been.

5. you would just have to work on the aim and the new "spout" effect, since it definitely won't be a nice thin stream anymore.

6. depends how much its gonna costs the docs to reattch a bigger one.

7. Idk dude you would look really freaky if your not black and you got a black dick.
    And in reality, middle east people have largest ones, sciantifically proved!

8. Yes?
    Who wouldn't?
    I can get a 9 inch dong put in that vibrates, rotates, jirates, thats heated and it shoots warm water!

9. No chance.

10. This. Cut off my shlong I'll cut off your head. And your families heads.

11. No, the only reason men like money is that it helps them get pussy in the first place. 25 million dollars but no dick is like a "Gift of the Magi" scenario.

12. And never experience an orgasm again?

[​IMG]

*I'm a chick as well for the record.

13. hell no. i get more enjoyment out of sex than i do out of money.

14. Oh fuck yeah, I'd cut that shit off with a rusty piece of barbwire. If I could have any car, vacation, house, etc. for the rest of my life I could care less if I never need an orgasm again. Plus I'd focus all my money and hand/mouth energy on the ladies keeping them satisfied.

15. thats a shit ton of money but HELL NO. i wouldnt disrespect my meat like that.

16. It's depends, if I'm old and the process is controlled and under doctor supervision and I feel no pain then yea...

if I'm 20 then fuck that shit

17. Hell yes. Fuck my dick, 25 million would come more in handy.

I would just want to have kids before hand .

18. Hell no.

Whats the point of being rich if you cant have sex?

19. Most people want to be rich for the easy ass that follows since all women are gold diggers..

So what would be the point in the 25 million if you couldn't use it to get laid...

So no ^_^

20. I wouldnt cut it off for all the money in the world.