Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you consume marijuana if pregnant?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alrex, May 5, 2011.

1. agreed

2. I find it funnier that it's a bunch of stoners (mostly men) talking about pregnancy.

3. what I find funny about your article is the sheer fact that jamaica's educational system is better than americas XD

4. Hey man America's educational system is great.

If you send your kids to private schools.

5. Marijuana via vaporizer would be safe, yes. Marijuana smoked is supposed to be safe overall, but will slightly stunt fetal growth, so that would make me pretty uneasy if I were a pregnant woman...

VAPORIZE!

6. no, there are like no studies documenting the effects of marijuana on a developing fetus. i love love love weed but shit, if i'm having a kid that damn well better mean that i'm ready to be responsible and know when to curb my own desires and wants for the betterment of my own kid. so even if it would produce a minimal effect on the baby, i would not risk it.

7. this is how i imagine most of the posters on this thread:

[​IMG]

8. and again i say, RESEARCH before posting. there HAVE been studies done documenting the effects of cannabis on a developing fetus. check the first page of this thread, i think weed bratton even posted a link.