Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you consider this weed "dank"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 20, 2013.

1. #1 MrGoatington, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    I'm curious if this weed I get would be considered dank. I know it's not shwag, it's pretty good but I'm not sure if it's worthy of the dank title, I'd like to be able to say I smoke dank if it is so :D

It's grown by my guy and as far as I know it doesn't have a name. Have to link it otherwise I'd have to go through and re-size every picture.

Potential Dankity-Dank

By the way, I'm not sure if it actually has purple in it, it doesn't seem like it does but the pictures make them seem like they do so I'm not sure.

It's really sticky when it's fresh and it smells strong, like red wine.

This is the only weed I get, I have one reliable dealer and I get it from him every time. This is also basically the only weed I've smoked so I can't compare it to anything.

The high is nice and strong, though right now I have a pretty high tolerance.
    I got probably a little more than half a bowl worth of kief from an 1/8 of it, not sure if you'd consider that good or not. Also could have been a full bowl, not entirely sure, all I know is that there was too much to use it all in one layered bowl.

Maybe I'll call it Woolly Red, woolly as in fuzzy as in lots of crystals and red as in red wine.

2. Looks like loud ass fire dankity dank to me man.

3. Its funny when people show off and dont think we catch on to what they are doing. I know its dank, they know its dank, and you know its dank... But nice bud none the less

4. top shelf my friend

5. Good looking stuff buddy, 8/10.
    Would smoke :D

6. Well I've only ever gotten weed from one person and it's been this kind, only been smoking daily for 7 months.

7. No man that is low quality for sure, I'd barely pay $10 for that schwag weed...

8. Looks good, but if you get another strain, especially after 7 months, it would probably hit you a lot harder. Does for me, and I switch strains of dank every couple weeks :|

I wouldn't pay 10/g for it, but that's cuz I buy halves, and I'm in canada :p
    For most other places that's great for 10/g or even 40/eighth

9. Haha well I was kidding obviously, everyone know's it's dank. But I usually buy ounces so it'd be less for me aswell in Ottawa haha but no $10/g is a great price for it. I've got some Nebula Hybrid right now and I fucking love it:smoking:

10. looks like some beasters, maybe some high mids

11. Your third fucking thread about this weed?!?

Come on man!

12. Definitely dank

13. I dont think its that good and the last pic only looks good because its got light shining on it.