Would you consider this cheating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pushu, May 25, 2016.

1. Not saying this to be misogynistic or anti-woman but your first mistake was "I am really looking for a lady's point of view". Why? This isn't something a woman should answer for you considering how differently both men and women think. Also as a man why would you look for advice from women you don't even know or have ever met, let alone from women in general? Not a dig towards women, I strongly feel men give other men the best advice.

I had to rephrase and rewrite this whole paragraph because I just realized how long you've been married for. If you were a young man in a relationship I'd say you were confused and maybe narcissistic.. however for someone to be married for almost 40 years and STILL admit to having a good sex life with their wife then go fucking wild! Enjoy your personal love making sessions lol as far as I'm concerned you've earned them.

I really want to get into this but I feel like I've already said enough to piss off social just warriors without even trying to piss them off.

• Like Like x 1