Would you consider this cheating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pushu, May 25, 2016.

1. I am really looking for a lady's point of view here, and pose this question.....
    Do you consider it cheating if you are having an affair with yourself? I'm not talking about just jerking off, but planning alone time and making love to yourself. I've been married 36 years and have a good sex life with my wife but I want more than she needs.

2. Making love to yourself? Bolt

3. What the hell are you trying to ask?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Narcism

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Man, the weather is nice today!
    Clouds and breeze :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you don't get it... you don't get it

7. I...well... eh. .. . I assume no?
    It would raise some concern about the health of said relationship but ...I don't think it can be cheating if it's just you...

8. Gc never stops giving. It's the fucking giving tree of funny forum posts.

• Like Like x 3
  9. You are asking if there is some sort of 'monogamous obligation' surrounding fervent masturbation, or ??

Dude, I've been married twice, each time for 10+ years, and I DEMAND alone time....and ample jacking off time.

10. You're a grown ass man asking this.
    [​IMG]

11. I've always said we need a "Best of GC" area like the have a "best of craigslist".

J

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. i woudlnt say so no, but just because it isnt cheating doesnt mean she wont break up with you or punch fuck out you. quick question, how the fuck are you supposed to do that?

13. This thread has been wild.

I don't think there's anything wrong with self-love. Couples' sex drives don't always have to sync up; it's what you do during those incompatible moments that are key. Taking care of yourself when your wife may not be feeling sexual isn't bad and is sometimes necessary for both men and women. Imo, you aren't doing anything wrong.

However, I'd probably refrain from saying things like "in a relationship with myself" and "making love to myself".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you record your sex and then watch it after just to see yourself?

15. I don't think he means having a wank, I think he means something more how ever the fuck that works

• Like Like x 1
  16. Making love to yourself.. Does this not hurt? :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I expected the responses to this to be all over the place, but not about making love to yourself.
    I really don't see that part as odd. Like I said, it's not about jerking off, it's about spending quality alone time with yourself, but in a sexual way.
    I enjoy my own company, I'm my own best friend and I don't feel like I'm a narcissist