would you chop your hair for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by bobbypin, Nov 20, 2009.

1. #1 bobbypin, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    so i was playing portal with my older brother at his apartment, and his roommate came home from work. he looked at me kinda funny, and then asked if he could cut my hair however he wanted, if he gave me 20 bucks.
    i like my hair. it's chin length all around, kinda choppy, and very fun to headbang with. but i've been dry for about a week, and i really needed a little weed money. so it was my hair, or weed.

hair.

weed.

hair.

weed.

hair...

[​IMG]
    WEED.

edit: ...i'm a girl.
    i guess it'll grow back.

who here would let someone do this to their hair for nug?

2. only for a quarter or more

3. i'd shave my hair for an 8th...... it goes just past my eyes now.. in the building stages of hair

4. I'd choose the weed.

I don't mind having a shaved head, and as soon as that sucker left I'd shave it completely.

5. only a quarter oz of DANK or more, and depends if I can shave the rest off or not.
    No way in hell am I letting me hair get chopped for 20$.
    ...especially like that.

6. definitely. id just shave it after. having a shaved head is pretty nice.

7. dang...it's not THAT bad, is it?
    i kinda thought i could pull it off.

8. Are you male or female?

9. Haha, it's pretty bad.

Did you photoshop that pic at all? It looks like a drawing or painting or something, definitely doesn't look like a photograph.

10. it doesn't look good. How much weed did you get out of it?

11. female. >____<

it was taken on my camera phone, and the contrast is a little weird in my bathroom. other than that, no, it hasn't been messed with.

i guess maybe i'll shave the mohawk part, and leave the bangs. or maybe i'll just shave all of it. fuck, i really wanted weed.

12. fuck that lol. 20 bucks? i'd consider it for 200. then again i've got super long hair and like it that way. 20 bucks would get me a gram and i'd smoke that in 2 days if i was being suuper conservative lol. took me years to grow my hair.

13. I like it. you should keep it that way... you have this great look that reminds me of the 80's punk scene. I was only a kid, but it was around me thanks to my older sis.

14. Doesn't look too bad really. I like it.

15. well. fuck it.

what's done is done, and it'll grow back.

i'm going to go to bed and cry now.
    lol. not really.

16. Hahaha that's hilarious, I'm a guy so hell yeah I'd let anyone cut my hair however the fuck they wanted for 20 bucks haha. But truly I don't know any fuckin girls that would ever agree to that, props for not givin a fuck! Enjoy your fuckin weed!!! :smoke:

17. Good because I was going to say I like your eyes haha :hide:

Well I don't think it looks too bad to be honest, I wouldn't get too depressed about it

18. For a 1/4 oz of dank I'd shave my shit off.

19. Worth it for guys, not for girls. The fact that people can't tell your sex should demonstrate that.

20. I keep a fade, makes no difference to me.