Would You Cheat On Your Partner?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JetLifeStoney, May 27, 2013.

I can easily say never. I don't put myself any where near situations like that. When I was in my early relationships I would hang out with guys that I knew liked me and I'd flirt with guys all the time. I hate the way I was then even though I was really young and stupid. I would never behave that way or put myself in sketchy situations. Being faithful is very important in a relationship and if I do nothing else right in a relationship I will do that right.

Cheating is pointless and that is one thing I know I will never do.

2. I actually wouldn't give a fuck. I would fuck any girls, and i don't care if im married or not. I probs won't get married or have kids in the next 30 years or so (im 19 now, almost 20), because i fucking don't want to settle down. Even if i do get married, i would still go out looking for girls just to fuck. Or maybe I just won't get married at all...... hahaha

3. Congrats. You're a great fucking person.

4. Yes, I am. If your being sarcastic, well your mean

5. Never I love her so much and she's perfect!!

6. never. i've been cheated on before and it has fucked me up (trust issues, commitment issues, the whole she-bang). i wouldn't wish that stuff on anyone. the only thing it did for me was weirdly help me with my self-esteem (in a "fuck you, we're done, you're not worth it" kind of way).

7. Yes I have cheated and have been cheated on. Saddest mistake I ever made in my life. I fail miserably at long term intimate relationships. I am a selfish prick. So therefore, after 20+ years of marriage I have taken a vow of celebacy for the rest of my life and i'm ok with it. I am doing the women of the world a favor by leaving them alone. I respect them as humans and as friends, but if we get together beyond that, all hell breaks loose.

8. NO! Don't think I would ever cheat on my wife. I love :love:  her too much to betray her that way. If she doesn't want to make love any given evening I take care of it myself :devious: . Problem solved.

9. I couldn't live with myself if I did that. The guilt would eat me alive..

10. I never thought I would but after 7 years with my boyfriend I found myself being more and more tempted to and in the end I did, and once I got away with it once I just kept on doing it, I cheated alot and to be honest I don't really regret it,

it made me see there was more out there than just him, and it made me realise that I obviously wasn't happy in my relationship anymore, 

I still did the wrong thing though, I stayed with him for another year and carried on cheating on him, even though I knew I wasn't truly happy with him the thought of not having him around scared the shit out of me so I convinced myself I was happy and I just didn't think about the cheating, weirdly I wasn't eaten up by guilt over it, I don't know why

then I found out he had been cheating on me more or less all the time I was cheating on him, (possibly longer) and all hell broke loose, needless to say we're not together anymore 

Fucked up yeah, but it was a big learning curve for me, I know il never stay with someone I'm not happy with again, and I know that if I feel tempted to cheat on a future boyfriend, it means I need to finish the relationship, otherwise it's just delaying the inevitable
    If someone is in a happy, fulfilling relationship there shouldn't be any need for them to cheat, but when you're unhappy its a different story

11. Cheating is wrong  :hide:

12. Your with Rosie O donnell for a long 3 years... Then suddenly, the hottest girl you've ever seen... Wants to suck YOUR dick!

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO

13. This guy gets it.

To answer the question yes..if the girl I'm cheating with is like super hot.

:confused_2:  Change of heart or sarcasim? :smoke:

15. No unless me and the girl really didnt give a fuck about eachother and it was hella obvious