Would You Cheat On Your Partner?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JetLifeStoney, May 27, 2013.

1. ill never cheat. i know what it feels like both ways. why you would want to make someone, your significant other, feel that way beats the hell out of me

2. Been there, done that. Aint ever gonna return again. It was one of the saddest mistakes I ever made in my life.

3. #43 -13 Amp-, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    an awful way to live if you actually care about "being caught"...my give a fuck has been long gone....its also not like im trying to get married or anything, the only person i care about is my son, whom i have custody of...

4. No. Messed up in high school doing this. Learned from my mistakes. Live and learn right??

5. No, it has nothing to do with being caught.
    It has to do with treating people with compassion and empathy.
    But if that's who you want to be, do you.
    :confused_2: Just stay away from me and the people I love.

6. an awful way to live if you actually care about "being caught"...my give a fuck has been long gone....its also not like im trying to get married or anything, the only person i care about is my son, whom i have custody of...

</blockquote>
    So how many times have you been cheated on? And how did it feel when you walked in and saw your woman sucking on a cock? Also, hopefully your using protection with the women so you don't infect your girl or son with a std...

7. #47 -13 Amp-, May 29, 2013
    umm how would I infect my son with an STD? and yes i use protection and its them thats in the "relationship" its not my fault girls fall in love after saying "hey" to them....but it just boils down to the point that people are only as faithful as their options, people are not monogamous...

8. SOME people are not monogamous, while others are.

People can argue all day that we are not monogamous creatures, but we are human, which gives us free will. You can CHOOSE to give into your urges or you can CHOOSE to love and be faithful to one person on a time. That is your choice.

Like I said before, I have no problem with people who want to spread the love around, but you have no business leading girls on just to get your dick wet. There are plenty of sluts out there who will give it to you for free without expectation. But you know what? I bet that just isn't fun enough for you and your childish games. And what the fuck are you teaching your kid about relationships?

Just because you have custody of your child doesn't make you a good parent.

9. Lots of people here feel like they're better people because they haven't cheated. Guess what? You're not. Everyone makes mistakes and if you want to sit here and act holier than thou over the ones of us who have, well you should probably quit.

As I said, everyone makes mistakes and you learn from them. There's no need to beat yourself up for those mistakes every single day and never forgive yourself.

Im not sure how the perfect non cheaters want us to react. Do you want us to castrate ourselves? Cry every night about it? No. Life goes on and you grow up and learn to make good decisions.

10. #50 -13 Amp-, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    you have no idea about me and are super fuckin judgmental over something that doesn't effect you in the least bit....childish games? leading people on? never do it because i dont care about relationships ti never lie to girls and say im with them or anything like that, its THEM that do the "i love you" shit after the first time meeting them...

and FUCK YOU for saying ANYTHING about my child, i AM a good parent and take care of my son, it has nothing to do with my "dating life" those complete separate things

and my son doesn't get involved with random women i meet, he knows his mother and has a relationship with her

You could have made your point without the fuck you..
    We try very hard to keep a positive vibe, obvioulsy we wont all get along,
    please in the future make your point without a direct insult such as fuck you..

Thanks
    YODA

11. #51 SassyMelassy, May 29, 2013
    Obviously I'm not tlaking about your son's relationship to you and his mother.
    I'm talking about the example that you're setting for him.

I didn't say that you were a BAD parent, I said that having custody doesn't make you a GOOD parent. 
    If the example that you are setting for your son is to use women for sex, then I am sad for him.
    That simple. 
    And settle down. Disrespect is against the rules.

If you're honest with the girls you're smashing, then it's not cheating... right? 

12. like i said, he DOESN'T GET INVOLVED WITH THEM, he rarely even meets them...

13. http://www.bidmc.org/YourHealth/Therapeutic-Centers/Sexually-Transmitted-Diseases.aspx?ChunkID=157008

That was a quick Google search, find more on your own if you care..

Lmao, defensive much?

It's not necessarily doing it once, to your point everyone makes mistakes and screws up from time to time. We are human and it does happen, the problem is the people (cough 13amp cough) who haven't grown up yet, and continue to perpetuate the cycle. His son will grow up watching him cheat therefore he will think it's ok, therefore another cheater is born. Hopefully HE has enough common sense to make the correct decisions to not perpetuate the problem another generation..

If you cheated once and felt horrible and won't do it again, versus cheating over and over because it makes your homies respect you.. I don't put both people in the same category. :)

That's not the point.
    I don't know how old your son is, but at a certain age, they gain a sense of awareness, even when you're careful about hiding it from them.
    I knew my dad was a cheater before I even knew what it meant. Which is also why I'm a little touchy on the subject of cheating, as my dad was caught in bed with my mom's best friend after 27 years of marriage.
    I'm not trying to take it out on you, I'm just saying that the decisions that you make and the behavior you exhibit impacts your child, even if only indirectly, subconsciously, or even if he shows no present awareness.

I guess it is my preference to raise my son to respect himself and respect women.

15. #55 -13 Amp-, May 29, 2013
    im not married, he knows im not with his mother any more and he doesn't see who i go out with, it could be the boys or it could be a girl, he doesn't know because he didn't see them...and he respects women kuz like i said, he doesn't see who is who in my life when it comes to that...your dad was cheating on your mom in marriage, that is night and day compared to my life

and defensive because they brought up MY CHILD whom they know nothing about and are trying to play "holier than thou" with it but know NOTHING of my life

but im done with you 2 clowns, go play better than you somewhere else

also you shitted on yourself in your own link
    "Since bacterial STIs cannot survive outside the environment of mucous membranes in the body, it is essentially impossible to contract one by sitting on public toilet seats. Viral causes of STIs cannot survive for long outside the human body either, so they generally die quickly on surfaces like toilet seats. And in the case of HIV, any surviving virus on a toilet seat would be unable to reach your bloodstream unless you had an open wound that made direct contact with the virus on the seat, a highly unlikely prospect."

Cheating on a spouse is different than cheating on a bf/gf in my opinion, just because more is on the line. House, kids, money, etc. I'm not saying it's right either way, but if I was married I would hope that my wife would be the woman I actually want to spend the rest of my life with.

17. LMAO. -_-

I misread what someone posted. It had nothing to do with being defensive. People just overstep boundaries.

If someone in real life ever brought up my kid or my parenting, they would probably regret every single world because I would rip them a new one.

I can see where dude is coming from. Really though, I misread what someone posted and thought that he said something he didn't.

18. It probably doesn't have anything to do with being pregnant hormonal and emotional right? :bolt:

I'm j/k, no offense.. :)

19. You want it, dude. You really do lol. I'm fucking irritated. My life sucks right now so I'm basically getting my anger and frustration out on GC. But that doesn't mean that I dont believe every word that I'm typing.

20. After my ex broke up with me, I had sex with a chick in the morning and then my ex called me at night and I had sex with her the same night.