Would You Cheat On Your Partner?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JetLifeStoney, May 27, 2013.

1. Cheated on my husband not too long ago.  Will regret it every day for the rest of my life.  I knew when i met him that we were supposed to be together forever and i went and fucked it up.  Divorce papers in process. 

2. i hope you guys work it out! thats always sad.

3. I am not a cheater. I never have and I never will.
    When I am involved with someone, I give them my honest and whole effort. If it gets to a point where I am not able to do that anymore, I make a clean break and move on.
    It's not that difficult. 
    Nobody has the right to take advantage of another person's feelings to serve their own egos. 

I honestly don't see the point of even trying to be in a monogamous relationship when you're 18. I think it's somewhat natural to want to play the field and learn your options when you're that age. Most people don't even have a good idea of who they are and what they want until their mid-twenties, anyway. I just don't see the point of the charade. 

4. One time I did it just for the thrill.  Knowing the fact that I had sex with another girl without her knowing and still to this day she doesn't know.  I don't ever plan on telling her either, it was just something fun to do while I was out with friends. Nothing serious.

5. Yeah that's a lesson learned but many, many still cheat out there!

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. On my twentieth birthday I went out after yet another colossal fight with my then-girlfriend. I was changing everything I was for that chick and she still wasn't satisfied. On top of that, after three months (plus our years of back history) there'd been no payout and I was beyond sexually frustrated. I went to the bar with my friends on my birthday and chatted up a hottie who I probably would have taken home that night if my girl hadn't come storming up to the bar.

We broke up that night, loudly and publicly. Thank God.

I'm not a cheater. Never have, never will. If I make a commitment to someone, I will keep it. It makes my conscious uncomfortable even thinking about it, and I can't think about it, because it's not in me to think about.

7. I've been cheated on once with someone i thought i loved.. now I hate that bitch and can't trust any chick I fuck with. So I just try to stay away from relationships. And if the chick catches feelings, so be it. I'm not wifing nothing until I know shes the one.

In other Qs. Would it be cheating if you're talking to one chick that really likes you and you still get one night stands here and there?

8. No. If you want to be with someone else. Break up with your current bf/gf and be with the other person. Don't be a child and think you can have both at once.

9. cheating on someone you love is pretty fucked up. I understand the loyalty and ride or die attitude, but I also see the other stand point where people are just like fuck it. I've never been cheated on, but if it happens, fuck it so be it. I'll just move on to the next one. I guess I'm not at that point in life where I'm ride or die for a female. I'm 18, I know I don't have too much life experience and I'll wait until I'm older and wiser to choose who i want to marry and have kids with. until then, I'll just do what I need to do

you gotta experience life and be with tons of women and have fun and enjoy yourself while you're young. once you find' the one' then you settle down

Bolded: really?

Would it be cheating if the person i was having an emotional affair w/ was having a sexual affair with someone else (who was also married) and still married himself (legally only, they haven't lived together for yrssss) ??

Cheating is cheating: Wether physical or emotional. 

11. #31 Jammin Greenz, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    I've been the cheater (kissed another girl), and I've been cheated on. I don't feel bad about it. Why? Because I learned from the experience, to say whether or not I will cheat again is not up to me to decide at the moment. I felt really bad at the time I did it, but in retrospective fuck it lol. I am currently taking a break from relationships, so that I can explore what I want out of life and what I truely value in a woman as far as a relationship.

12. I am like you; been in both spots. I felt bad both times though. I've learned from it and each situation is different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. No, I'd never cheat in a relationship.

I've helped cheat in one in the past though.

14. I've cheated once and I never will again. I felt like a scumbag when I talked to my girlfriend afterwards. And I definitely don't want that feeling again. 

Was it worth it though? Hell yea. I was dating the then girlfriend for almost a month at the time when I was 21 and out of nowhere this girl I've always like been in love with since I was 13, but never got a chance to date her or anything, wanted to come over and "catch up" after like 3 years of not really hearing from her. Fast forward to morning we are about to go to sleep after fucking all night. It was great, best sex of my life. The next day I had to break up with my then girlfriend because I just felt like such a scumbag for cheating on her. 

I still screw around with this "home wrecker" when we are both between relationships. But now we respect each others relationships enough not to do anything while either one of us is in a relationship.

15. its not anything to be "proud" about or anything but ive cheated on everyone ive been with since my baby moms...we were together and she cheated on me and i've been a piece of shit since

16. :(

You don't have to continue to perpetuate that shit.

Sounds like an awful way to live for me.
    Never being able to trust anyone, always anxious because I know I'm lying to people who I care about...

No thank you.

17. I never understood this. Why be committed to someone and then cheat on them?? It's gross really. So no I would never cheat on my husband.

18. Never have cheated on someone; never will.

A trend I've noticed here is that people justify their cheating because it has already happened to them.

Um, no thanks.

Being cheated on by my 3 year at the time girlfriend did the exact opposite to me; I would never put anyone through those emotions I felt.
    Nobody deserves it. 

19. It doesn't take me getting cheated on personally to know how much it hurts, and I am not the kind of person who can justify another person's suffering on my own behalf.
    I have no problem with people who don't want to be monogamous. What I have a problem with is people who don't want to be monogamous having monogamous relationships with people who want and expect monogamy. Just be honest about what you want and find someone who is willing to accommodate. It really is that simple. Unfortunately, people are selfish and will take the easy way out 90% of the time.

This sums everything up.

People want the comfortable security that comes with a relationship, yet want the lust and passion that comes with flings. Typical case of "I want it, and I want it NOW."