Would you cheat in your relationship for a threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by akaSmalls, Apr 27, 2011.

1. and Discuss

2. No if I were going to have a threesome I would want it to be two strangers. And defiantly two girls. Would I cheat on my man for this ? Hell no.

3. Fixed that for you :D

4. lol shhh.. dont tell him. jk, i really wouldnt ever cheat on him..but its sort of a fantasy of mine lol.

5. :laughing:

6. hahaa. maybe if we get serious ill tell him my life will never be complete with out it..and if he loves me he will not get jealous and understand lol

7. If you would cheat on your relationship for anything then you really have no real relationship and should just be single. Why would you keep your fantasies from your lover anyway?

8. I actually have a very loving open relationship. its not a serious fantasy lol i just think itd be exciting . any fantasys that im constantly thinking about i tell him and hes always more then happy to oblige lol. we actually had a discussion about it the other day..and when i told him some freaky stuff he was super excited so it was all good lol. so do i think itd be pretty hot? yes. but mostly because i am not promiscuous and the idea of it seems crazy to me lol all it would be was an adrenaline rush. it wouldn't mean anything. and im not about that. id chose my man over anyone else i can have mean intimate sex with him and freaky what ever i want/or he wants stuff and its always amazing because i trust him and i feel safe. id feel guilty about some random encounter single or not. thats why its only a fantasy. if i was serious about it hed already know lol sorry for the explanation but i felt it was needed.

9. My post wasn't directed at anyone just a general statement :)

10. So basically you are in a relationship but are offered sex from TWO RANDOM BITCHES??

To answer for all men: Are you fucking kidding me???

11. oh okay well made me realize i might have been taken seriously lol

12. If my girl was fine with it, then sweet.
    If she was against it then hell no. Its all about mutual respect and trust.:cool:

13. Nope. I don't think I'd care to screw up a relationship for a hyped sexual encounter.

14. Only if it's two girls and the relationship is "whatever".

Some people have bucket lists, i have a "fuck-it" list. We are on borrowed time living on earth, i better get my moneys worth ;).

15. are you saying a threesome with your partner and another person or two random people? Either way its technically cheating.

so if its with my girl and another chick sure.

but two random chicks no.

16. Lemme know when two girls that are at least moderately attractive want to do that with me and I'll let you know. Until then, I can't say for sure.

17. not worth it

18. Yeah, you definitely need to take the threesome. Because the reality is that your girlfriend probably won't last that long. Definitely not as long as the memories of an epic threesome. I passed up on a threesome while taken once, and I regret it.

19. ooooo this isa toughy.

im kidding,no.as much guilt that would come over me,i could never.
    cheated on a girlfriend once,running train ona bitch witha buddy of mine,
    although me and the girl were going through complicated times and werent official at the momment,i still felt like shit and she ended up finding out a month or two later,so i feel karma came back to bite me in the dick.

so my answer is,fuck no.

and thats a FUCK NO with pride my fellow blades:cool::rolleyes: