Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you buy weed cologne/perfume?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Feb 21, 2012.

1. There would be different strains and scents for men and ladies ;)

stoned idea

2. Burnt weed from a joint seems to have a similar effect, so I'd probably just stick with that.

3. i would fucking love this

4. ive always wanted ganja scented frebreez

5. Google Kush Perfume i think it's called. Supposed to hint of weed but not so much that would attract unwanted attention. Anyway I've heard it smells amazing, been thinking about getting some for my fiance.

6. Lolwut? People would actually buy this?

7. It wouldn't necvesrarily be like a burnt joint. Imagine being emmerse in the aroma of your favorite strain or bud.

8. You might want to keeo the container on you thougg if you live in a non medical state.

9. [quote name='"WonderYears420"']Lolwut? People would actually buy this?[/quote]

Yeah it's actually really popular, Look em up on facebook.

10. I try to remain as low key and stealth when smoking pot. I think this would be the opposite

11. I guess you learn something new every day. I still don't understand why someone would WANT to smell like weed though.

12. Some people really love their weed. I mean I do lol. but its illegal as hell here though so can't even think about it.

13. I already smell like weed from getting high, why would I need cologne? I could have weed for the same effect lol

14. Kind of stupid. Why not just sit in a hotbox-ed area if you wanna smell like weed?

15. Burnt weed doesn't smell quite the same imo.

16. [quote name='"Alrex"']I try to remain as low key and stealth when smoking pot. I think this would be the opposite[/quote]

Agree'd

17. its called cannabomb for men

18. Burnt bud smells different and not even close to as good as a sweet, sexy ass nug does. That's what I'd wanna smell like.

19. [quote name='"King_Willie"']Burnt bud smells different and not even close to as good as a sweet, sexy ass nug does. That's what I'd wanna smell like.[/quote]

Oh yea B)

20. Yea, uh no thanks