would you buy this

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canadiankush19, Jan 6, 2013.

1. i have a 29mm 18" beaker bottom hoss with a shower head downstem, im looking for a nice ash catcher for around $90 and i found this one, it comes with both the 4 arm and a showerhead downstem

would you buy it? why or why not.

Hoss Glass 29mm Jar Ash Catcher - Use Your Lungs

click the link to see the ashcatcher!

2. I'm not familiar with the brand or quality but for the price w both stems seems like a great price. I'm just not sure if its china glass.

3. #3 canadiankush19, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    Lots of people on grasscity says it is a china company, but its just as good quality as many companys. I think hoss is a much higher company then cheech, pure, gear, red eye, almost all brands that are normally found in my lhs

Heres a video on quality of the glass [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdATGyziIY[/ame]

4. #4 SiickAnDNasTy, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    Hoss is great if you live north of America, but if your in the USA please go to a Lhs. Since you have Canadian is in your name so I'm sure you don't have any local glass , so I would just skip the ash catcher. Unless you want to save up for a toro or sov one for 180-200

5. If u like the quality of your tube then I would get the ash catcher. The price is cheap.

6. I do live in canada, and i dont really wanna spend that much on an ash catcher just yet

7. "Would I buy this?"

No.

8. Chamber size looks pretty small, gonna probably have a ton of splash back