Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you buy an Ounce of this kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Apparently Northern lights x OG kush

160 oz including delivery

[​IMG]

2. Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes.

3. looks like good mids i think the price is ok but try to see if he will go 120 130 bye have a good nite:wave:

4. Holy fuck, can u get some close ups? i wanna see the crystals xD

5. Na dude that's a horrible price and horrible bud;) haha do you even need our input on this?

6. For that price, i would if its mids it doesn't look like its shwagnificent so i buy it and roll a fattie, unfortunately i'm all out of bud...tk break

7. It looks like High Quality mids, i think ppl wud buy it if u sold it for mids price

8. I don't know about you, but I don't want 10lbs dropped off at my door. That's a lot of jail time ;)

9. this exact weed? im sure i saw this in the stash jar last week?
    are you a wizard?