Would you buy a N64 if you play any multiplayer game online for free?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 16, 2013.

1. #1 HighAsPhuck, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    If Nintendo sold the N64, with the same games - except this time you can play online - for $150, I would buy it.

Someone else:  "No way, I'm a phaggot and I think those games suck compared to the games we have now.  I'm so gay that I'm a COD fan-boy.

highasphuck:  "Yes, there's great games right now with cool graphics and shit, but phuck that.  I want to play Goldeneye 007 and play against people in Asia.  I want to Play Mario Kart 64 with players from around the world.  I want to play Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.  That game is scary, but I imagine it would be so awesome while high.

highasphuck:  "Heck, I would love to player Super Mario 3 on the NES with a random person. 

Someone else: "Wow, highasphuck - you are wise  Do you think it would also be fun to play NBA jam        against random people?"

highasphuck:  "No doubt.  It would also be fun to play NFL Blitz.

Who else is high tonight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiM12vf8BA

2. I love N64, but $150 is kinda steep.

3. I'm high as fuck, thanks for asking.

If I can cruise around on turtle shells in Mario World, fuck yeah I'd get one. 

4. Fuck no. How many decent multiplayer games would they even have? It would only be fps so theres what goldeneye? And isn't there a wii remake of it? I would however buy a n64 new in the box for $150. Such a great deal. It's hard to find second hand ones online that even work and have cables for under a hundred. 

5. LOL you serious?

Goldeneye
    Mario Kart
    Pefect Dark
    Super Smash Bros.
    Mortal Kombat
    Any sports games
    Any racing games

6. All games are free and come built in the system. 
    Four wireless controllers with rumble packs.

Yeah but all of them have either been remade, or there are better versions of now. Plus playing with 3 other people in the room is the only way to do it. It would be a sin even playing n64 online. 

8. I think I would still just stick to the console itself :p

After all these years I have always had my N64 hooked up to my tv and still play it on a regular basis

9. No, no, you don't change anything about the game, except for its online capability.

Racing games, such as Mario Kart 64, would have 8-person capability.

10. I would only really be interested in playing Goldeneye. Besides I got my Battlefield to play which takes up plenty of time lol

11. mother of god he's right....
    EVERY RACING GAME FOR THE N64 CONSOLE IS FUCKING BADASS

12. Oh, and Quake...and Star Wars: Shadows of the empire

13. i would get a bootleg one printed from a 3d-printer lol

14. Pokemon stadium would be sweet.

15. My brother just bought one recently so I'd rather just go chill at his apartment with a few of his friends and play that shit, it doesn't need online.

16. For those of you who are interested there is a golden eye remake that is actually good (compared to the Wii version). I think it is downloaded as a mod to half life2 and from what I see is pretty badass. They updated the graphics but left everything else pretty much the same. http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

17. Well now I'm gonna have to go find a USB n64 controller so I can play this...

18. do you think i would be able to play 1080 snowboarding                     against random people?

19. Actually now you mention it I've seen a few emulators that have online stuff built in. Not sure about an n64 one though. I'll have to do a bit of research tonight...

20. SNES was cooler than N64. And no, I wouldn't taint those memories with online multiplayer.