Would you bring weed in my car?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeyMcDank, Jan 9, 2009.

1. I got some pics :p I really advise people NOT to bring weed or any type of piece into my car! If anything bring a small eatable amount. Got pulled over the other day for the FIRST time. I just happened to be with my dealer and we drove about an hour to go to this electronic liquidation. He just happened to have his bowl and weed on him which I advised him DONT bring into my car LOL. I was freaking out never been pulled over with weed before. It sucks having 2 hobbies that can reflect on each other LOL. Smoking, and modifying cars :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 PerezPurpp, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
    yeah wouldnt bring weed into that car

cops look at that as a marijuana magnet

if im modding cars in talking speed

but thats actually a tight suv

3. ok so did you get busted.

and nah that car has hot written all over it. so noo dank in that tank sorry .

4. Na didnt get busted. We had smoked about 2 bowls in it to. It sucks cause I love my truck but I know I can get pulled over any second :(

5. imo this is more of a thread for attention...because you already know that you shouldnt bring weed into a car that looks like that .

i think you should of just straight up said you have a tight truck that looks like it would have drugs in it . then maybe asked others to post pictures of cars that may look like they have a relation to weed .

like an old school wide body lincoln or something .

but i have nothing against you...just putting my opinion out there

6. If it was sitting on its arse and rocking some 22"s it may be a different story.

7. LOL Somewhat! I do like to show it off! I myself bring weed into my car just cause its my car and I know how to handle the situation if something happens, but if some other dude is all just like hopping into my car with there grinders,scales,bowls, I warn them. You sure you wanna do that cause I dont wanna be involved if its there stuff.

8. yes... yes i would.

9. tinted window is modifying your car now???You need to get out of the white neighborhoods bro...

10. yeah i getcha . you shouldnt warn them though because yeah you could still get into a lot of shit for it if you do get pulled over

you should tell them not to bring shit into your car

unless you feel the situation/time of day/area/etc...is right

11. holy shit man those some big ass houses around you

12. haha this fool got all his "mods" from pep-boys..

13. Dont see the black headlights and taillights ? :D

14. Yeah looks like boltons at most to me...lol

15. OK Maybe not modifying but customizing? Why the hate?

16. that car is boss. but to cops it has to look like a potential dealer haha. they'll pull you over for any reason they can.

17. I need to get out of white neighborhoods:confused::confused::confused: I dont see anyone in "black" neighborhoods bumpin with 2 18"s off about 5kwatts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. you should throw some black dubs on that bitch then youll be murdered out

19. yeah deff dont wanna bring weed in there shits gonna give me a headache in about 1 second from the sick "mods" and that crazyyyyyy system OMG:rolleyes:

20. What's with all the hate? That's a sick car.

I would not bring weed in your car, but I'd definately ride in it.