Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you be smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChamberChamber, Feb 27, 2010.

1. If you were in Hawaii right now, would you be smoking up?
    Incase you didn't know, Hawaii is having a tsunami...:(

2. I dont think they're having a tsunami, there's just the possibility of one hitting the pacific. But yes, I'd be smokin, climb up a tree with a big ass raft
    edit::
    maybe there is one/?

3. I would smoke so much I would pass out bong in hand.
    And then I would die.

4. I'd get on a cliff and smoke some maui waui...

5. no tsunami, although i'd love to be tokin' it up with everyone in hawaii. :D

6. Hypothetically speaking: My family is missing or dead, my home is in ruins, friends are gone, everything i've ever known is dying or destroyed, I have nothing left but my herb.

Dude, what the fuck else would I be doing besides blazing?

7. PS You can only have a pic or written text in your sig, not both.

Get rid of one or the other before you receive a warning.

8. for me bad weather and being high are a awesome...just so long as im inside...looking out side is awesome too..or maybe be on a covered porch

9. the tsunami didn't hit hawaii.
    but heck yeah. I would be hitting the bong on a boat.

just watching a wall of water come at me. I personally think it would be cool as hell looking.