Would you be offended if...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 16, 2012.

1. No way, I just found my lady's toy the other day in a box under her bed. Needless to say we fucked for hours.

2. My boyfriend dosnt mind at all, in fact he likes it. He's one of those rare guys that puts the womens needs first in the bedroom, he actually gets excited when I go "toy" shopping. And hes comfortable with it because he knows I dont need a toy to get off, it just really helps, but he can give me knee quaking orgasams on his own. Plus he likes the uh view.

3. I like using toys during sex, it makes sex sexier. But my boyfriend takes offense :rolleyes: :mad: :poke: :confused_2:

4. [quote name='"mogli"']I like using toys during sex, it makes sex sexier. But my boyfriend takes offense :rolleyes: :mad: :poke: :confused_2:[/quote]

You should replace the boyfriend imo

5. yes and no

i would be pissed if she was using one and I wasn't included and she was doing it behind my back. I have the higher sex drive and always want sex every day, so it would be a little weird knowing she would go to room to masterbate without me.

no because i masterbate a lot with and without her. she knows i do, but like i said i have the higher sex drive and don't have to watch two kids all day. plus i am up for anything she wants to do. if she wants sex toys, lets go for it. we have used a few in past but she isn't all that fond of vibrating shit. she gets off on my cawk pretty easily so it's all good ;)