Would you be mad...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thcisyummy, Jan 21, 2012.

1. ...if one of your best friends was talking/making plans with your ex?

My buddy is currently doing this and normally I wouldn't be mad, but during the time I was with this girl he was always talking shit about her 24/7. He would always go on about how annoying she was and how she was changing me. He didn't even tell me he was talking to her and has been going behind my back. I had only heard about it from other friends (who are also very surprised for the same reasons) and I had to confront him about it. I have no feelings for this girl anymore but I am still angry at my friend for going behind my back in such a way. He is always hating on the girls I get with then weeks later he will try to get with them himself.

Long story short I want to know your opinions and whether or not I am just being overly sensitive or if I have a right to be angry.

2. Nah just let him be. He's just a loser and wanted your girl the whole time so he tried to break you two up by talking shit about her.

3. I would say roll with it, if it really doesn't bother you.. at all.

Personally, I think it's messed up to get with a friend's ex, but that's just me. From my past, cooler heads usually prevail.

So my advice would be to just do you, live your life, and meet new girls. Karma will settle things in the long run.

4. #4 thcisyummy, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012