Would you be mad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Leothegr8, Feb 12, 2014.

Sorry Funk but I gotta say you have some cold ass issues going on. Like seriously, suicide rates in the western world are skyrocketing. Its a reflection of the times in which we are living. Suicide is a form of mental illness in many cases.

Have some empathy for your fellow man/woman dude.

2. #22 Funk-D, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014

I don't give a fuck. You wanna be a bitch and off yourself do it. I have no tolerance for weak willed individuals. Poor starving people in Africa, and Haiti get by without wanting to off themselves...so can first world pussy ass bitches. 

3. #23 TheWhiteLighter, Feb 14, 2014
    K

Edit...People in those countries do what  they can to survive but with first world living comes first world stress, ideologies, being force fed what first world society thinks should be "normal" etc.

Different worlds different stress but when you do have everything 3rd world people don't have, priorities are different and 1st world priorities are superficial yet can be stressful and real downers.

4. #24 BigOlStankyDank, Feb 14, 2014

Fuck that noise, man. I'm quite content being a nobody. A lot less bullshit I need to deal with, that's for sure.

Pertaining to the topic and the OP, it's pretty fucked to guilt someone with suicide. You do realize what you're doing with that, eh? You're basically holding them responsible for something that you want to/feel you need to do to yourself. No one needs that anguish. I don't blame her for trying to change the subject.

Honestly, unless your about to die from a crippling, prolonged suffering type of disease or something else fucked where you're guaranteed to die, suicide should be the furthest thing from your mind. Which is why you should seek mental aid if you genuinely have such thoughts.

Cheers.

5. The "love of your life"?  At what age?  There's a lot of fish in the sea, especially if you're in your 20's.  You don't want to spend the rest of your life living with regret and resenting your suicidal partner.

While I completely understand your point. That does not change the fact that imo if you kill yourself. You're a bitch and no one needs your bitch ass around anyway. 

7. #27 Docthal, Feb 14, 2014

There is a big difference between "I'm going to kill myself" and "I have been thinking about suicide lately."  You drop what you are doing for an emergency but otherwise "lets talk later" is fine, which  is how she responded here.  

And yea guys don't fish for emotional support.  If you need to talk to somebody then you say so "we need to talk" but don't try to play the sympathy card