Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you be mad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattz231, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Im goin to go chill with a friend in a lil who i always smoke with. Usually we go bowl for bowl, but i smoked my last bowl about a hr ago and cant pickup tonight. But i do have a 13 pack if beer we both like and was planning on bringing that. I dont like feel like a moocb so i was wondering if you would accept somone brining beer instead of bud to a sess or would you be mad. Also i know he has plenty of bud he just got a oz yesterdy.

2. I'd be fine with it, specially on the weekend... But it all depends, does your friend drink? If so, it should work out. If not, they'll probably be pissed xD

3. fuck ya id be town especially if its a good bud hehe

4. If your friend likes the beer I have no clue why he'd be mad dude lol.
    tbh unless you guys have a crazy tolerance or you bought piss beer, you're contribution is probably worth more for the night than his will be.

5. depends if he wants to drink. if he feels like just hazing and chilling, then you're not contributing. but if hes down for some brews, its all good

6. Ive got his favorite beer and i wouldnt consider bud light platinum piss beer, but thays just my opinion, and our tolorences arnt crazy we both take t breaks pretty regularly

7. Yeah, I'd be fine with that. Just say you're out and you'll get next time or whatever.

8. I'd be totally fine with it. Its not like you are always mooching so he probably won't care.

9. Of course, 13 beers can go a long way

10. Alright guys, thanks for the input.

11. yea in my town we call that going buds for brews with your boy. just make sure you let him know ahead of time

12. Not if he's your everyday smoking buddy man, pretty sure you didn't even need the beer and he'd still be cool with it. Next door neighbor is mine, we've been off and on out for the past week. Just remember he's your friend later when he's in need, stop putting dollar $'s on the relationship, just relax.