Would You Be Mad Over This?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StillBlazeGreen, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, before I begin the main story, I'm going to preface it with some background on my past with this person.

So I've known this person for many years, since we were children in elementary school. I hated him since we first met, as even at a young age he was an asshole who talked too much shit for his own good. I have beat his ass twice when I was younger; once in elementary school, and again in middle school, so you can probably already tell that I wasn't joking when I said we've had problems.

Anyway, about a year ago, I starting seeing him again as he started going over to one of my close friend's house. I didn't even know that they knew each other, so I was pretty surprised/pissed when I started seeing him there sometimes.

Now, he claims that he wants to be chill and put that shit behind us, but I am a little hesitant. I'm not stupid, and I know that most people don't completely change, and remain largely the same as when they were teenagers. After him being there a couple of times I finally say fuck it and stop being so hostile with the bitch.

Eventually we started smoking more and more, and started to have fat seshes with some of our other homies. I noticed that he was still a shit talker, but looked past it since we had kinda become friends and smoked a lot of tree together.

So fast forward about 6 months to around May of this year. I had
    stopped going to our mutual friends house, and started chillin with my other friend who was way more chill and had better bud. Me and this friend would smoke each other out almost everyday, and it was way better since his tree was about as dank or even better than mine.

So the guy that I hated who turned into my friend hit me up finally and asked where I had been and shit. I just told him I had been doing other things and was just busy and whatnot. About 3 weeks ago he told me to come thru with some money so we can have a fat sesh with our other homies so I said why not. He tells me to bring a piece, so I bring a nice little $30 bubbler that I liked.

So we're all there getting faded and shit when this motherfucker drops the piece. He's already done this twice before, and he did it to my other friend's bong as well. I'm pretty pissed at this point and it completely kills my high. I tell him it's okay, just shoot me one of your pieces, or give me a little money to soften the blow a bit.

Now here's where it really goes bad. This fucker has the nerve to get mad at ME, for confronting him about breaking my piece. He tells me he doesn't have a piece (I know this is a lie), and he's broke (I'm not sure, but I doubt he didn't have at least $10). He then proceeds to get all defensive and shit saying how it's just a piece, and I'm tripping over nothing.

Normally I wouldn't get this mad, but considering he's done this twice already, and we have previous bad blood, I was furious at this point. I then tell him to at least give me the rest of the weed so I can have something to smoke as compensation, but this bitch pretty much tells me I ain't getting shit, and his excuse is because he didn't drop it on purpose.

At this point, I'm at a 10 on the pissed scale, and am seriously contemplating hitting this guy in the fucking face. I ask one of my other homies that was with us if I have a point and if I should be mad, and he agrees with me. At this point, I remember that he still owes my other friend that I mentioned earlier who I started smoking with a lot more. That friend was dry one day, and so were all of our connects, so I hit up the guy who broke my piece as I knew he had some decent tree. He picked up what the bitch claimed to be 2 grams, as he only needed enough to last him for the next day when his usual connect was supposed to come through.

My friend ended up weighing it when he got home and it turned out to be 1.5 grams, which is 25% less than what was promised. He texted him pissed, and he said he would smoke him out in the future and that he was sorry and it wasn't on purpose. So, back to where I was, I asked him when was he going to smoke him out, as it had been at least a month by then, and he said that he wasn't going to and he didn't owe him shit either.

At this point I decided that I am about to go in for the kill and fuck him up, but he ends up leaving ASAP like a bitch.

Fast forward a little to yesterday, when I went over to the good friend's house for the first time since that went down. I told him about the piece and what he said to me. He was mad as fuck at this point to since that guy still owed him as well. We were smoking with his brother and after I told him the story, they agreed with me and said they would've beat his ass on the spot, and that one of them will next time they see him.

Do you guys think I'm overreacting about this? So far everyone has agreed with me and thinks I'm right, but I just wanted to know how some outside, non-biased opinions see it.

2. I think you're over reacting a lil bit I'd be pissed yh but if he's gone and your mates don't like him no more then he's got no one to smoke with :L he's fucked himself up

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

3. I would cut your losses and be done with that guy. Fuck em.

4. Sounds like you n you're friends are retarded and or ghetto as hell

Did that dude break your piece? If not then wht the fuck are you asking for him to pay?
    If he did break it and didn't offer to pay or replace, then yeah. Fuck that bitch. Shun him

5. You guys are in your mid-teens? So money is tight? :smoke:

6. If you think someone is a dickhead, but you give them a chance anyway, and they prove that they are indeed a dickhead, but you continue to give them opportunities to be an even bigger dickhead, then you shouldn't be surprised, (or angry) when they do just that. Learn from it and move along.

7. To the guy saying I'm retarded and or ghetto, that's kinda fucked up but whatever. However, yes he did break the piece (obviously), or else I wouldn't be mad.

No I'm not in mid teens (20), and the money isn't the reason I'm mad considering $30 isn't shit. I'm mad because he's broken my piece twice before, and I let it slide both times. He also didn't even apologize, and didn't offer anything as a sort of I'm sorry for breaking your piece again. It's more of the principle than the actual monetary value of it.

I'm not even going to fight him, it was just an in the moment type of deal where if he would've stayed, things probably would've escalated and it would probably happen. What my friend said about actually beating his ass next time he sees him is a little extreme, but at the same time I can't blame him considering he lied, skimped him out, and has proven to be a fucking scumbag.

8. I wouldnt get mad,you just need to avoid that guy forever.

9. Its a piece bro.. althought you are right in this situation and I do side with you... I would just blow it off and let karma handle that shit for you... now if he puts hands on you... by all means playa bust his ass up good.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I had a similar scenario when I was in my mid 20's I fucked this kid up good. Guy called the cops long story short, just let it go, tell him to fuck off. stop burning with him. It's not worth all that bullshit.

11. #11 nascarfan, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    I'd probably be pissed off yes, but consider this. If you're the sort of person who'd beat someone ass because they owe you and a friend a little money, and they accidentally broke your glass....well that says a lot about you brother.

If you're at the point where you're considering doing this guy bodily harm over money and glass, I'd seriously reevaluate your priorities and yourself as a person, because that's not reasonable or rational.

12. Rule of thumb that can stop a bunch of middle school drama never ever bring your own piece. If you do bring one you don't care about.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. I know that type of nigga.  Big mouth and doesn't give a shit about other peoples shit.  Can't fight for shit when it comes down to it no doubt.  Sounds like he always gets his way and cries like a baby when he doesn't. deserves a good ass whipping 

14. let it go man he's not worth the time

15. Thanks to the people who actually posted meaningful opinions on the topic.

Yeah, I just decided to let it go and never talk to that bitch ass ever again. It's not worth all the drama and possible court/tickets and all that bullshit.

If my friend does decide to actually fight him, I'm not going to try and stop him or even get involved at all for that matter.

I just don't understand how he practically refused to apologize and got butthurt that I called him out on his scumbaggery. Some people man, I hope karma bites him in the ass hard

16. You need to learn to filter people out.

17. It's 30 bucks move on he already a sees you as a pussy for getting over on you and you not doing much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Maybe everyone's just agreeing with you because they're scared you'll beat their ass...  :laughing:

The guy you're pissed at seems to do everything bad by accident and thinks that because it was a mistake, he shouldn't have to compensate. All you need to do is simply tell him how life works - you make a mistake at someone else's expense, you owe up to it and reciprocate (unless you're told it's fine). But I don't think beating his ass will solve any of your problems in the grand scheme of things. An ass whooping should only ever be done as a means to and end. 

19. it's $30 just let it go. don't hang with the dude anymore though, he's shown he's an asshole and isn't going to change. 

20. That's a lot of talk for not much action.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.