would you be mad if your gf/wife...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jackiebrown, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I think so.... just because you attracted to someone else does not mean you have to act on it. If you have an open relationship then that is one thing, but in a monogamous committed relationship... well... cheating is cheating.

2. cheating is cheating. I'd be mad.

Its the same thing as them having sex with another man because they look at other females the same way they do males since they like both.

3. Behind my back is not cool, but to come to the point; a girl *my gf* with another girl doesnt even come CLOSE to her with another guy.
    Im not too sure why but its just not that bad.
    I remember talking to my ex about some of her fantasies, and she mentioned herself with another girl, who's perhaps a bit more expierenced.

And I was like, well, I wouldnt hold you back from it, as long as u dont do it behind my back....... and i can watch :D

4. Hell yes i would be! As others have said. Cheating is cheating. Anyone who says they wouldn't be pissed has never been in love or isn't in a relationship.

If the guy said no then 'she' needs to leave him instead of blaming him as the reason she cheated. That is way out of line. Being asked if you can sleep with someone else isn't an everyday question in a normal relationship so of course he's going to say no.

5. It's fucking cheating.

I would be mad if anyone went behind my back period.

6. That's definitely cheating. Going behind someone's back is a stab to their trust and no relationship or marriage can work without trust.

My wife enjoys the company of girls sometimes and I allow it, but she allows me to be a part of it as well. If she wanted to have sex with a girl, and have me not be a part of it, I'd probably allow it as long as long as I know when it's happening and who it's with. None of this behind my back bullshit. That's just not right.

7. lol ok I get it...I'm a slut and a horrible person for even thinking such a thing

8. "thinking"? i get the feeling you really did this lol

9. Nobody said that. If that is what you think then maybe it's a bad idea, aye?

And if you have to "sneak" anything it's probably a bad idea. Ya digg?

10. i'd be like fuck no. either im in it or its over dyke:smoke: