Would you be mad at me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Ok so I think my 'friend' might be mad at me, i put friend like that for a reason ill explain right away.
    I just started hanging out with this guy i know from 5-7 years back, got stoned , got drunk, had good times. one day we got drunk and hes like, he derrick, wanna scrap?. so I said ok, we fought a little for fun and in the end he had a black eye and got knocked out. my lip was cut and my head was bruised all over.
    Several days later we made plans for my BDay on Dec. 1 but he ditched and hasnt talked to me since. I have no idea why and im a little upset about being ditched on my birthday. Think hes mad?

2. Naaa. He prob just embarrised that he ditched you on your bday.

Me and my boy for 16 years have been threw plenty of scraps.

3. He's probably busy. Why would he make plans with you after you guys fought if he was mad??

4. Not everyone has the same relationship dynamic, me and my friends are the same way flemmmmmy's are. If something bothers one of us we communicate not make each other guess. Just try and get a hold of him.

5. #5 kenny357, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    Sounds familiar! I had a roommate once that liked to wrestle when he got drunk and I would usually appease him. The last time it happened we were both fairly intoxicated and even after I told him I was done and we needed to stop, he just kept coming at me. I wasn't concerned about me but I was concerned about him. The next day he woke up with a broken rib and toe. Don't ask me how the hell he broke his toe! lol Fuck, I forgot what my point was for a minute. Anyways, he got all butt hurt about it and tried to guilt me into paying his doctor bill.

6. dude you knocked him out lol, or he might just busy doin something else i dont know

7. Can't imagine physically fighting with a friend... Maybe I don't have friends who are close enough for that, or maybe the idea of fighting isn't that appealing.