Would you be honest in a marijuana poll?

Discussion in 'General' started by budjones, Apr 11, 2013.

1. With the new Pew research poll showing 52% want marijuana legal i got to thinking. How many people said no just because they where scared to get in trouble? Also 48% said they had smoked but only 12% said they did in the past year :rolleyes: I think all these percentages are actually higher,especially in the states with the harshest penalties. But how much higher?
    What if you had been a part of the Pew poll? Would you have been honest?
    I would have said yes legalize it, but a few years back when i was more worried about the law, maybe not. So what about you guys. help me figure this out. Thanks. :)

2. I'm pretty sure these types of polls are anonymous. And even if they weren't there is absolutely no way shape or form they'd get you in trouble for it.

3. Pretty much.

This is motherfucking 'Merica, bitches. You can't get fucked over for your opinion... yet.

4. But a few people would still worry, at least in states with harsh laws, i would think? Not sure.

5. If I wouldn't be honest in a marijuana poll what makes you think I would be honest in this one? I'll let that one sink in for a minute.

6. Honestly...Most polls account for .1% of the population.

.01% if it is a Fox poll.:cool:

7. They also have little to absolutely no effect on politicians.

8. Arguably they have absolutely no effect at all.:cool:

9. Your honest on this forum why not be it in a poll, though I would never answer a question ask if I had drugs on me at the time with a yes

10. Sorry, I was just giving you a hard time. Unfortunately polls will very rarely ever influence politics themselves.

11. This is going good. looks like my theory has some weight. Thanks guys.