Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you be clean from weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bullwinkle122016, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Would you be clean from weed if you haven’t smoked in over a year and then took one hit of a bowl like the nug I put in there was maybe .1 and I have too drug test for probation wensaday and I did this Thursday morning around 9:30

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hard to say if the levels would be high enough too be detected. Depends on what test they do for it, some have a high cutoff for thc and others have a low trace detection.

3. If your that worried just hop on down to a local pharmacy and pick up a home test for weed, there pretty accurate these days and if ya pass that I'm sure your golden for po.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Probably. You dont have to be 100% clean just have to be below the threshold of the test. However nobody can tell you for sure. Buy a drug test at a local pharmacy or head shop. They're cheap and will give you some reassurance one way or the other

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Why would you even risk failing a drug test for probation for a 0.1 hit lol, just wait till you're off probation.. If I was in your situation I wouldn't risk fucking up & being sent to jail/restarting probation :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. I would recommend getting exercise and staying hydrated between now and then.
    you can test yourself with a pharmacy drug test the day before so you can have an idea of how you're walking into your probation meeting.

during my last t-break a few years back, I was cleaned out of an entire top shelf pre-roll in 5 days just by following my usual summer outdoor routine.