Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you ave done this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coraygc, Aug 24, 2012.

1. So..I drove 2 hours and some change today to grab a free bag of bud...it was more shake than bud..I knew it would be, but it was like 6.5 gs of shake from some chemdog. No doubt the shake will go fast as ever, but I had nothing to do. Would you all have driven that far?

2. most likely not my car drinks gas like nobodys business

3. ahh yah..I get like 23 mpg id say, so it definitely cost me a little in gas

4. Depends on my financial situation, probably not. Only it was dank for sure. Thats all i smoke now

5. Two hours for a free quarter of Chemdawg shake? I would do that. :eek:

6. Probably, it really depends what was going on that day.
    Congratz:)

7. no. i wouldnt drive around the corner for a bag of shake let alone drive 2 hours, even if it was free

8. fuck that..

only time i drive any distance is to pick up some weight.. and even then i dont like doin it

9. 6.5 grams of shake? that's bullshit, man. i wouldn't have even gone for the two-hour drive, to be honest

10. fuuuuuck no!

11. ya if i wasnt doing anything i probably would

12. yah, I had nothing better to do

13. nah id much rather drive 10 mins to my dealers house and buy 30 bucks of weed then spending 30 bucks for gas