would you allow you childeren to enjoy weed or alcohol?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheStoner420, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"Nash92"']The thing with alcohol is, so many people are deprived of having any until their late teens. So they get their hands on booze first time, and get way too fucked up.

I'd probably do how my parents did with me, let them have small glasses of wine at family events at about 13, and slowly ween them onto alcohol as they age so it's not seen as this 'big thing'. Hell, I hardly drink now as it is! :D

When it comes to weed, hell yeah i'd let my kids smoke. But I'd prefer them to be at least 15, and they have to be responsible/mature about it. Any fuck ups and that privillage could be temporarily revoked. But as long as they're outta trouble/doin well in school.... :smoke: :smoke: :hippie:[/quote]

totally agree with this, really solid idea.

2. No because i dont have any.

3. I WON'T let them drink at ALL.
    And if i find out he/she smokes at the age of atleast 16, i'll encourage them to smoke in our home

4. not drink, drinking is for losers and i don't need your negative drunk feed-back. it's a fact, because i said so and i what i say goes....

5. #25 BlazeLE, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    i would let them smoke when they turned 16 and only at home, but i would let them use my smoking lounge lol. seriously they wouldnt want to smoke anywhere else. wouldnt let them drink though.

unless they go through depression or something similar then i would make them start smoking. had i smoked in high school i would've done a lot better. so theres always that to take into account.

6. I honestly won't care as long as they don't give a reason to. I can't say anything, I was smoking and drinking when I was 14.

7. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

unless they go through depression or something similar then i would make them start smoking. had i smoked in high school i would've done a lot better. so theres always that to take into account.[/quote]

lol thats fucked up

8. Sorry but we don't allow conversations on minors using MJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.